Tiktok for Harmony

Chosen track

[Lead, Fellow, Contributor, Low Hunter, High Hunter]
Hunter I believe.

About

[Tell us about yourself and your areas of strength. What sort of work are you interested in?]
I have a crypto tiktok audience of 74k & I have been working with Celo as a grantee for the past 3 months & will be again working with them the next year as a consultant and creator.
You can find my work here (https://www.tiktok.com/@iamyourcryptonite) and here (Projects created by Liz Strong | null).
I’ve also worked with PleasrDAO & Zerion, definitely 0 pump and dump schemes that social media is known for.

I’m interested in making several tiktoks per month about Harmony + a monthly youtube video as an introduction to Harmony and the community.

I also work heavily on the strategy side (more than content), and can drive new talent to apply for grants or specific projects that need help.

My background is in B2B finserv & devtools as an Enterprise Account Executive. Now, I work on crypto content and community strategy full time.

#tiktok #youtube #video #content

5 Likes

Let’s try a video out… Thinking of starting at $200/video, see one, and go from there… thoughts?

3 Likes