Community Engagement || Social Media Involvement || Youth Awareness

Community Engagement || Social Media Involvement

Hi Harmony Experts,

I’ve been following Harmony ONE quite Closely and personally an investor as well via Binance. I also have my personal Facebook/Instagram/Twitter handle for Crypto Notifications.

Looking at the scale of growth which harmony is targeting, I would love to partner with your team to create videos/images/gif and other media formats to develop community engagement as well bringing awareness about the whole ecosystem.

I’ll attach some of Images as POC for quality of my work and will let you decide. I’ve worked as graphics designer as well as social media manager professionally and have 14 years of experience in this domain.

I have attached some of my work during this proposal. Additionally I manage quite a few pages primary related to financial realm.

Please feel free to reach out to me via my email.

Regards,
Social Media Partners.
airdropgeraji@gmail.com

4 Likes

I saw the Elon Musk pic and it went viral, good one bro if you were the creator.

1 Like

@crypto_notifi Thankyou for your comments, I was personally surprised that it went so viral as well. But again I have seen the content which is not best but goes viral and viceversa.