Validator DAO Candidates

Hello all community members and especially validators,

Recently Harmony announced the start of the initial Validator DAO council via this medium article:
https://medium.com/harmony-one/harmony-foundation-kickstarts-the-validator-dao-2136051622d

If you are an active validator and wish to be considered for election, please visit talk.harmony.one, find the relevant thread and add your profile to the comments with the subject line: “Validator DAO Council Candidate: XXX” and putting your validator name in for the XXX.

And then it is time for open campaigning amongst the validators. Engage with your peers on reddit, on telegram, on discord or twitter. Post youtube videos. Include the tag #HarmonyValidatorDAO and engage in valuable public debate. Keep it civil. Keep it true to the Harmony culture.

3 Likes

Hey JB I don’t see where the thread to submit the intention to run is…

1 Like

Same, was looking for the thread as well.

hey @StrongMindsHold you should do it here: Validator - Harmony Community Forum

add your profile to the comments with the subject line: “Validator DAO Council Candidate: XXX” and putting your validator name in for the XXX.

2 Likes

hey @Jimbo_JCR.one same, you should do it here: Validator - Harmony Community Forum

add your profile to the comments with the subject line: “Validator DAO Council Candidate: XXX” and putting your validator name in for the XXX.

1 Like

Thanks Li! :facepunch: Good looking out!

Li I think we have a permissions issue or I’m confused.

It works, its just the validator subforum of governance link, nothing else

Hey @Jimbo_JCR.one,

Please go to Governance | Validator and create the topic with “Validator DAO Council Candidate: XXX” and replace the XXX with your name/handle…
Let me know if this works…

Hey @StrongMindsHold ,

Please go to Governance | Validator and create the topic with “Validator DAO Council Candidate: XXX” and replace the XXX with your name/handle…
Let me know if this works…

+1 submission Validator DAO Council Candidate: babylonodeONE

Curious where we are on this. The week of May 16th was the Reddit townhall where 4 out of the 5 candidates answered questions. Voting was supposed to have opened on the 23rd and conclude on the 28th. Need to know the status as we have at least one new candidate who has announced nomination after the townhall was conducted and the voting was supposed to have started. Please advise.