(video campaigns) here's to the ones who build

builders, join us for our $1m hackathon on cross-chain bridges, on-chain wallets and cross-border fintech?

creatives, join us for #ONEstoryDAO video campaigns and telling your own stories? let’s have $25k prizes for the best drawings, animations, videos on “here’s to the ones who build” (see https://twitter.com/stse/status/1421640478831697920 for the reference).

below is the story we want to tell all builders:

"i used to work for big tech companies. i used to rely on banks for my money. i also used to build ONLY what i was told possible.

but how to make the world radically fair, or even create wealth together in harmony?

this seems to be a dilemma – scaling trust without government, a fully open platform without attacks, or reaching consensus with thousands of people in seconds. actually, a TRILEMMA if you are counting without off-by-one.

but i saw the 10x social changes in the last decade. i studied cryptography which is indistinguishable from magic. builders around me now all share their code, their development, their dreams in public!

why do people isolate within one’s own island of governance? a walled garden of assets and collectibles? is it possible to embrace each other and build bridges, singing in harmony?

the oracle says otherwise; it looks like you are waiting for your next life to make things happen. however, an anonymous coder did build a trillion dollar network to be the store of value; a 21-year kid launched an infinite machine and a global community of dreamers. YOU just need to bring the research to production, build tools across boundaries, and make real impacts in people’s lives.

this invincible summer is proving the point: clubs of people with small identity toward common goods, immutable ledgers of your life moments, radical ownership with self-imposed tax, fair rewards with quadratic votes… also, of course, billions of trades daily in open marketplaces without middlemen or gatekeepers.

the one percent of us already knows, the consensus is not evenly distributed yet. we have built shards that horizontally and uniformly scale, secured stakes that delegate and slash rewards in a chained record, even a wallet without passwords or hardware. now, it’s your choice to show your skills and creativity.

know thyself, being the ONE is just like being in love. the best way to live in the world you love is to build it.

4 Likes

@stse is this still on? where can i find more info on this? it’s been pretty difficult and confusing finding info on all these campaigns, bounties, and grants that you promote on social media :slight_smile: the links almost always only point to another overview page without much details on mechanics, etc :slight_smile: would appreciate more info. thank you!

1 Like