Where is my private key

I had the previous version of Chrome extension, not the wallet. I click on it to get to the staking.harmony.one dashboard. It has only the address that I can copy. No menu. No nothing.

How can I find the private key to be exported to MetaMask?

Harmony

1 Like

You can import your wallet to Math wallet by seed/mnemonic phrase then you can get your private key from there.

Math Wallet, The Multichain Wallet for Web3

Hi Peace Love Harmony,

I love your name. Can I somehow import it into the deprecated Harmony Chrome extension Wallet instead?

Since there is such a clear video instruction on how to import into MetaMask.

Thank you,

Donald

In Math Wallet, I switched network to Etherium. I imported via menmonic phrase. Then use the private key to import into MetaMask. I get a new account with 0 ONE.

What did I do wrong? Thanks. Donald

I found out the the Harmony Network was hidden. After revive it, I can switch to Harmony network.

Repeat the process of exporting via Mnemonics, export private key, import into MetaMask, still not getting the correct address in staking.harmony.one.

Please advise. Thanks. Donald

Thank you! That’s interesting. Metamask does give you an 0x address that’s an equivalent to your ONE address but when you sign into staking.harmony.one it should show your ONE address. Did you try signing into staking.harmony.one with your Math wallet to see if you imported the right account?

Hi Rob,

Interesting. Haven’t touched since my last email. Now tried both Math Wallet and MetaMask. And both can login staking.harmony.one now. Interesting.

Thank you for your help.

Donald

You’re very welcome. Happy to help Donald :blue_heart: