zkLink is a unified, multi-chain L2 network secured by zero-knowledge technology.
By connecting various blockchains and Layer2 protocols, zkLink’s unified, multi-chain L2 network enables developers and traders to leverage liquidity from isolated chains and offer a seamless multi-chain user experience, contributing to a more accessible and efficient DeFi ecosystem for everyone.
We are applying for investment to accelerate the connection of the Harmony blockchain into zkLink’s L2 network.
The team at zkLink is formed of engineers from ENSPM Paris, Imperial College London, HIT, Duke University, National University of Singapore, Peking University, Tsinghua University, with research and work experience in cybersecurity, cloud computing, cryptography, and zero-knowledge proofs.
A multi-chain, multi-layer infrastructure is the future of the DeFi-verse, but along with its fast development, we identify the following three problems:
- Liquidity segmentation: next-generation ecosystems tend to form heterogeneous silos, resulting in a low capital utilization rate that increases the cost for new chains and projects to acquire new users.
- Poor user experience: the process for users to swap tokenA on chainA to tokenB on chainB takes significant time and effort, involving multiple networks and gas fees. The poor user experience stunts the enthusiasm of users and traders to use DeFi projects and applications.
- Cross-chain security risks: Most chain-interoperability protocols adopt a multi-sig (group of nodes within a POS network) to verify change-in-states and cross-chain status, of which the security assumption is based on token values of the POS network.
zkLink solves all three problems with its unified, multi-chain L2 network, secured with zero-knowledge proofs, and delivered through a seamless user experience.
- Testnet launch: Connection of Harmony chain
- Mainnet launch: Connection of Harmony chain
Our testnet is available right now with two use case demos: an AMM DEX, and Order Book DEX: