Aegis Multi-sig Vault

Name of Project / DAO / Company

Staking_ONE / Aegis Custody Company Limited

Application type

Port

Proposal overview

We would like to build multi-sig wallet support to support ONE staking. Our crypto custody system provides security without the expense of costly delays through an unique user multi-signature and policy-based approvals. Our system requires the client to initiate a transaction request matched by custodial signatures to execute the transaction.Product features:

• Multi-Sig Approval
  • Institutional-Grade Security
  • MPC Private Key Management
  • Licensed Custodian

We are working on tools that will support ONE staking in an institutional grade multi-sig wallet.

Proposal ask

$50k in total funding

Metrics for success

Partner with a SEC-registered investment advisor to launch a fund holding initially about $500K to $1M USD market value worths of ONE.

External links

2 Likes

@Ssu thanks for submitting this proposal. We definitely could use this in Harmony’s Ecosystem to boost our compliance tooling, especially for recipients of the ecosystem funds.

• Can you help explain the breakdown of the $50K funds on how it’ll be deployed in which parts of the integration?
  • What is the timeline for this integration to complete (in duration, assuming we can start today)?

@Jacksteroo Here’s the breakdown and timeline of our custody proposal:

• $15K Research:2 weeks for our developers to perform thorough study on Harmony’s protocols for implementation.
  • $25K Implementation:3-4 weeks for our developers to modify and implement ONE tokens into our wallet management system, and set up a flow for the custody of ONE tokens.
  • $10K Testing:up to 4 weeks for a thorough testing of the entire ONE custody process (and perhaps adding staking to the flow if WalletConnect is available)

@Ssu thanks for the breakdown. Spoke to Serra and we’d like to add staking as a built-in feature. Looking forward to your revised timeline for this port.

Hi Jack, here’s the updated plan:

• $10K Research:1-2 weeks for our developers to perform thorough study on Harmony’s protocols for implementation.
  • $15K Implementation:2-3 weeks for our developers to modify and implement ONE tokens into our wallet management system, and set up a flow for the custody of ONE tokens.
  • $15K Staking:1-2 weeks for for our developers to support staking ONE tokens from our custody solution. The bounty program on WalletConnect addition to Harmony’s website would definitely be a great help!
  • $10K Testing:up to 4 weeks for a thorough testing of the entire ONE custody process.

Above is just a rough timeline estimation, and we’ll devote our resources and try our best to speed up the process so we can begin to support the Harmony community!

1 Like

@Ssu Approved for $50K grant for this Port. Enterprise port from an existing product-market fit solution with billions of dollars transacted.

1 Like

Glad to hear this! Here’s our wallet address for USDC on Ethereum:

0xac9dd31fbbfa642053abffb981b7fafa50b0dd11

Thanks!

Thank you. Funding $25K at the start and $25K upon completion within 4-8 weeks.

the initial tranche of this grant has been funded: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

2 Likes

Can I follow anywhere the status of development?

2 Likes

@ben2k_Stakeridoo We’re pleased to announce that we have successfully got Harmony (ONE) covered on our wallet management system and will be able to custody the ONE tokens from now on.

[ Test Result ]

I have created a Harmony address

one19j77sf5jt7teyryey2m9zs0n704xypxn6k6akw

using Harmony wallet and sent 100 ONE to a custodial wallet

one1qm06zy7tf206rnzjzccg5w0t4k3ctln2s8rxlr

I created within our wallet management system via testnet. The transaction ID is

0x9aaadad6101f4781a70db97fcfd870f22441fef1018e69bafbc096b3c7d107db

and you’ll be able to view the transaction here on Harmony Explorer.

Feel free to send test tokens to our testing custodial wallet address shown above for your own reference.

I’ve sent the above message along with an overview of our custodial wallet management system (Aegis Multisig Vault) to @Jacksteroo via email.

2 Likes

Thanks for the uodate

Think many DAO are very looking forward to this option :wink:

1 Like

@Jacksteroo has asked me to document the process of ONE in and our of our wallet management system, Aegis Multisig Vault.

I have put together both the overview of our system and the demo of depositing and withdrawing ONE to and from our system in a document with screenshots. Please find it here and share your thoughts with us. We’re also looking forward to be able to provide staking services under our custodial structure.

We’re excited to be able to hold ONE under our custody, and we’d love to get in touch with people in the Harmony community who are looking for a custodian to safeguard their ONE tokens. :tada:

1 Like

awesome update. thank you for sharing. i’ve passed it along to the rest of the Validator DAO governors.

Update - A custodial wallet was created on mainnet for @Jacksteroo to test the support of ONE using our system. Jack has successfully tested the following features: depositing funds into the wallet, requesting for a specific address to be whitelisted, and withdrawing funds from the wallet to the whitelisted address via multisig approval process. WalletConnect is already supported on our system, so once the Bounty Program is completed (for WalletConnect to be added to Harmony’s staking interface), we will be able to connect our ONE custodial wallets to Harmony’s staking interface.

We’ve applied for the second half of the grant to be approved since Jack has already tested our system.

2 Likes

the second half of the grant has been funded: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

Will there ever come the staking possibility? :confused:
I saw the landing page is no more available and you need to get in touch to get access to create a multi-sig? :thinking:

1 Like