Film/social media contribution

Chosen track

[ Editor/Social Media Contribution]

About

Hi I go by the name of palomec I’m film editor and content creator with the focus on creating social media content & reality tv. I would love to become an editor for the harmony ecosystem and provide any skills that may be of use. I have done Segment Productions and Casting Editing, cutting 2-4 hours of footage into a 2-3 min video, and creating 2 page full profiles for people to get casted. I have also created a draft white-paper to show producers a brand new ecosystem for film with nft’s

Draft (white-paper)

I have attached here my resume for an in more depth of what I have worked on.

I have since created an Instagram page to help follow and support the harmony eco system, and will continue to grow it as more news and articles come out, creating a unique One community. Instagram page (harmony.token).

With that being said I have the necessary skills & tools to create and publish videos daily, articulate articles, create post on social media.
My Funding ask would be 2500/week 2 months trial term + extended if contribution is liked.
500/week - to pay for marketing on social media and grow the pages further (community)
though word of mouth is preferred to grow any community.

• Thanks for hearing me out, Palomec
1 Like

Thanks for reaching out! I’ve forwarded this to @adrianrobison who heads our video production

Hi there… currently we are already working with other editors to fill the current needs. Would love to consider you in the future, at least have you on file. I’m personally less interested in a resume and more interested on samples of your work. Do you have links? Ideally your top 3 videos you have edited. Again, we are currently ok with editors but that could change overnight in this crypto world (it moves fast). Cheers,
Adrian