Creating a platform for supporting goals and monetizing time

Name of Project / DAO / Company

ZYRA.live

Application type

Product Launch

Proposal overview

Time the most precious asset we all share equal is the only thing that truly matters. Through our action and inaction in time we shape our life and the world. We as humans, have a lot in common with one another, what makes us unique is our imagination. During our life we try to bring our imagination into existence. The only way to make it happen is through hard honest work and lot of time dedication.

My idea is to create a platform that allow us to share our “imagination” through goals/objectives and the routine we are following to reach it. We can vote for our favorite goal/objective or request to join someone’s routine. The most voted goal will get support & funding. Users who are getting many requests from others to join their routine will be able to monetize their time/routine where their time will be put into auction and the highest bidder will be able to join his routine.

Through the blockchain, we will be able to record users’ interactions with one another, their goals and votes.
Meaning we will be able to see the most performed routine. 10 years forward future generations will be able to see which were the most performed routines in the year 2022 for example Jogging, reading, meditation etc… weekly: mount climbing, barbecue, fishing. Monthly: camping. Yearly: 2 weeks retreat, psychedelic trip, 2 weeks traveling etc… well why does all this matter? Because " we are what we do repeatedly, success is not an act but a habit" for the first time we will be able to track our actions through the blockchain and users will be able to see the routine of his grandfather, the routine of a successful person, this way we will create an ideal routine that is tested and that people can aspire to perform.
Another use is that through goals we will be able to identify users’ wishes or needs in diffrent countries and regions.

This might be too futuristic but I have to mention: Upon registration users agree to share their data from phone and pc. This means every data from web 2 is now connected to the platform. Use case: I open John’s profile, I see what his goals is, the routine he performs daily, weekly, monthly. Interactions he has had with other users, I see his youtube, facebook, reddit, instagram, tiktok, github profiles and I also see how much time he spends in these platforms. By having all this info on John’s profile, I can choose if I want to support and finance his goal. This will create a human stock exchange.

This is just an idea only, I am currently working alone on building the design, I need 10k to build an MVP, I would prefer if I get into contact with one of harmony’s developer.

Team

It’s only me with no expirience.

Proposal ask

10k and a developer from harmony’s team

Justification

I live in Albania soo 10k is a lot in here (considering the normal wage is 200$ per month) and I will be able to hire a small team: developer, designer, terrain agent for more than 1 year to build and test the idea in my local area or the capital.

Metrics for success

Year one
Build the app, integrate crypto as a payment method and blockchain for recording the data.
Register 70 users.
Reach 1000 transaction

External links

I had this idea since more than a year soo I have most of the designs on paper. Just recently I have started using adobe xd to build the designs soo I have sth more concrete to show. Please don’t judge the idea from the design due to my lack of knowledge on adobe xd.

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal but unfortunately we don’t fund ideas. As stated in the guidelines:

Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product

I would like to encourage you to find like-minded individuals to collaborate with and build out a prototype with a detailed roadmap. Then you can apply again. Best of luck!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.