Creative DAO Funding Request

Hello @HarmonyCreativeDAO govs, and thanks for the poke @thenursegreg. I’m still bruised. :laughing:

Thank you for the quick update on your end, and I will make it a point to be as speedy on my end regarding the next fix I need from the Creative DAO.

Let’s dig in.

Accounting

These are considered best practices for Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) - each expense should have:

1. To whom the tx was made (alias is fine)
  2. How much it was
  3. Business purpose of the expense and supporting documentation.
  4. Treasury balance before expense
  5. Treasury balance after the expense.

For context, remember that DAO governance will be handed off to future generations and they will need to understand how DAO governors utilized their treasury.

Reporting

The reporting for the additional funding documents should be systematic and tie directly with existing metrics.

Let’s use a couple metrics as an example:

In the reporting this metric should have 2-3 posts attached to the metric for each week prior to the previous funding approval.

In the reporting, show what the follower count is currently at across social media.

In the reporting, how do you feel you accomplished this metric. Use statistics such as the several votes you’ve organized since the last funding approval.

This is a vital and necessary progression for best DAO practices moving forward. Thank you @HarmonyCreativeDAO for being one of the first DAO’s on Harmony to take this on.

I believe we can conditionally approve this proposal pending these minor updates to the reporting and accounting.