DAO Legal Entity

Olá,

Boa tarde.

Espero que esta mensagem os encontrem bem.

Me chamo André Silva e sou pesquisador da area jurídica, aluno do mestrado de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa e estou a escrever um artigo sobre “Como estruturar legalmente uma DAO em Portugal”.

Gostava de conversar com o responsável pela estruturação do Harmony DAO Portugal para uma pequena entrevista que possa enriquecer a minha pesquisa e proporcionar maior conhecimento.

Cordialmente,

André Silva.

Hello,

Good afternoon.

I hope this message finds you all well.

My name is André Silva and I’m a researcher in the legal area, a student of the Master’s Degree in Law at the University of Lisbon and I’m writing an article on “How to legally structure a DAO in Portugal”.

I would like to talk to the person responsible for structuring Harmony DAO Portugal for a short interview that can enrich my research and provide greater knowledge.

Sincerely,

Andre Silva

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m not sure who is responsible for the Harmony Portugal DAO atm, @Tr4ck3r maybe you know?

This video was a nice resource for me on DAO legal structure, I should probably watch it again:

2 Likes

Hi sherajr!

Thanks for your help.

I’ll watch the video.

But, I’d like to speak with the responsible for interviewing for my article and understand their difficulties in starting a DAO in Portugal.

@Tr4ck3r or @Biosensei, maybe you can help me, please.

Thank you!!

1 Like

To have a legal structure and also a basement for the DAO itself I would recommend to look at associations

2 Likes