daVinci DAO council Candidate: FRATE

Hi, am FRATE and this is my candidacy for Governor at DaVinci gallery.
I minted my first NFT with DaVinci and it happened in May 2021. Was an experiment to see what it is and how it works.
I loved the fact that is so easy and accessible and what made me more interested was the idea that the NFT is more than only art - it has much more use cases in Finance, Marketing, Sales, etc.
Besides that, I was surprised by the way the community is managed and the way it is interacting - it is a true Harmony style and even more.
I love sharing with people my DaVinci gallery experience because it is really fantastic, and having the opportunity to collaborate on its growth as a DAO Governor I feel that I want to do it if will be found as good enough for this.
I can’t compare myself with the artists that I see working on DaVinci - they are those who I am learning from. But I believe based on my professional experience that I can be useful in helping grow DaVinci through sharing my experience working with it and its community, through helping people easy boarding, through being an active promoter of DaVinci’s current options, and upcoming mind blowing opportunities.

Respectfully,
FRATE

My profile: DaVinci
Twitter: https://twitter.com/grozav_dumitru
Telegram: @FRATE
Discord: @FRATE Dumitru#4649

3 Likes