DaVinci DAO Council Candidate: MomiMomi

Hello, I am MomiMomi. I am a 2D NFT artist from Japan and anime genre is my style.
I also love buying NFTs I like so you can call me a collector as well.

About me:

• NFT creator and collector in Harmony ONE and other blockchains
  • Specialize in anime genre but can also create pixel arts, voxel arts and simple 3D
  • My main job is a business and technology consultant for corporates. My major skills are in finance, supply chain and blockchain technology.

How I know DaVinci:

• I started investing in Harmony ONE in March 2021 and have been diamond hand since then.
  • While being a diamond hand, I was thinking how to rise the exposure of $ONE so people can know more about this amazing blockchain.
  • When the NFT becomes a trend I looked up for an NFT marketplace in Harmony ONE and that was how I found about DaVinci.
  • I thought it would be a good idea to try minting 1 or 2 NFTs there and see how it goes, because who knows, if people like them it will contribute to the exposure of Harmony ONE.
  • I joined the platform in June and still remember how GlobeyNFT and SirSapient were very kind welcoming every new artist onboard and very professional in dealing with my questions and troubles.

In DaVinci I meet amazing friends and collectors like CryptoRat, Ballzsunrize, Reiji, H One Fan, OneHikkikun, Buttheadus, Sejin, Tohster, Insanitydrop, Splanick and other who I can’t write all of their name here because it will be a long list. They have been so amazing in the community.

My motivation to become DaVinci DAO governor:
I feel indebted to the DaVinci platform and the community. I still remember I started DaVinci when I had 1 follower on Twitter but now has been growing to more than 1500 followers, all thanks to the DaVinci community. For this reason, I want to contribute and grow together with the DaVinci platform.

My qualifications:

• Familiar with the platform: Yes
  • Experience writing documentation: Yes
  • Photoshop skills: Yes. Although I prefer to use ProCreate most of the time
  • Active on Social media and influencers: Yes. Twitter 1500+ followers
  • Leading and managing designers/content creation youtuber/marketing team: Yes
  • Experience running talks and events: Yes

4 Reason to choose MomiMomi:

1. MomiMomi has started DaVinci related initiatives as you might find MomiMomi is the most active person in DaVinci discord report copy minter channels, reporting all copy minters who give bad reputation to the platform.
  2. MomiMomi initiated the bi-weekly DaVinci artists derivative events to increase DaVinci exposure on Twitter.
  3. MomiMomi has been recognized as top 10 influencers in HarmonyONE in November 2021 by HarmonyDaily
  4. Because it’s MomiMomi.

A little more about me:
MomiMomi means “massage” in Japanese. I chose this name randomly when created my Twitter account.
I am a hectic professional who often travel abroad for business trips (before the pandemic) to Thailand, Singapore, US and more, and MomiMomi (massage) has always been I am looking forward to when I do a business trip abroad.

Thank you for reading!

MomiMomi Twitter: https://twitter.com/DHBWinner
MomiMomi DaVinci: DaVinci
MomiMomi Discord: MomiMomi family

9 Likes

If there is a person in harmony from whom I have learned how to support and consider others as a base for establish a strong and stable community this is MomiMomi

I see on her not only a reliable profesional in terms of politics and business, a respected and great artist with an amazing capacities to evolve and improve but also fantastic human being who understands well ethics, responsibility and values the significance and meaning behind the word community

With this I consider MomiMomi not only absolutely capable and desirable for the position but I strongly recommend her for it.

4 Likes