Day ONE Vlog Content and Questions

Chosen track

[Contributor]

About

Hi everyone,

I’m very excited to contribute to the Harmony ecosystem! I went to school for Mechanical Engineering and am finding myself getting more involved in the creative end of the spectrum. I have been making videos for a few years now both for fun and sometimes for income.
I have a YouTube channel, called Peace Antz, with only about 60 subscribers, but it’s been a great way for me to develop my media skills. Right now I think my main contribution would be making informational videos introducing people to Harmony and the crypto world in general.

Proposal

I have no idea how this works exactly. But can I request payment for making the following videos?

1. DayONE Vlog

2. Asking Leo Chen how one can get involved in Creative DAO

3. Asking Giv Parvaneh how one can get involved with Harmony as a non-developer.

These videos can be used to bring more people onboard the DAO ecosystem. For example, Giv and Leo both emphasized using the forum as a way to get involved, which is something I didn’t consider when I first looked into contributing.

Total Time Estimate: 4 Hours

Additional Information

I would also like to make ongoing videos like this one as more of a general crypto education. I’m not sure if this would qualify for an Income proposal and it’s perfectly fine if it doesn’t. The plan is to basically define a somewhat comprehensive list of terms in an engaging and entertaining way. Here is the list of terms I plan to define/discuss:
Cryptocurrency (done), Blockchain, Decentralization, Web 3.0, Proof of Work, Staking, Proof of Stake, EVM, Layer 2, Seed Phrase, Gas, Wallet, Metaverse, DAO, Automated & Money Market Maker, Liquidity, Liquidity Pool, Yield Farming, DeFi, and Dex.

Questions

Is there a database that has harmony branding files/content like intro music/sounds? Decentralized storage? Can I access it?

Have brand standards been declared?

Is there a system where videos are requested, created and marketed by different people?

Am I doing this right?

2 Likes