Dcentralcon Austin

Name of Event/Project

Dcentralcon Austin

Proposal overview

Texas Harmonauts is proposing to represent Harmony protocol and GameFi/NFT projects on Harmony at Dcentralcon. The plan is to setup a table on the main conference floor with signs, Harmony branding and a video display.

Focus will be GameFi as that is the current hot item and a strongpoint in the Harmony ecosystem.
We plan to build a video presentation that will be setup on a loop and displayed at the booth. We will man the booth with highly capable people from the Texas Harmony community.

Proposal ask

$7500 for the booth rental
$1600 for additional GA tickets for a total of 6 personnel to work the booth
Harmony Merchandise shipped out to myself or @Flu

Metrics for success

Onboard at least 1 new GameFi or NFT project.
Talk to no less than 500 people about Harmony Protocol.
Gain visibility for Harmony Protocol by no less than 2000 people.
Gain 1 local partnership with ATX DAO or Texasblockchain association.

External links

https://twitter.com/TexasHarmonauts

##Additional Info
We request all GameFi projects on Harmony to send us high resolution videos of their projects to be incorporated. Also merchandise to be passed out if available. Some help or assistance by @adrianrobison in the video editing department may be helpful as well.

@essalacher @lij @Flu @Sam @ElixirofLife

4 Likes

This would be perfect right before Consensus in Austin as Harmony is seeing a lot of Gamefi , Nft adoption, we would love to help.

2 Likes

I met some of those crazy Texas Harmonaut crew.

I def support this, and might have to come visit, if I’m able!

2 Likes

Come on down! Austin was Lit with you here during SXSW.

You better come to Austin Ogre :grinning:

1 Like

Harmony is perfect for gamefi and crypto gaming projects. The evolution of web3 gaming is happening but its very under the radar. Reaching out to true gamers and getting their input to help harmony will help us a lot. Im all for this.

2 Likes

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

1 Like

I appreciate the response Essa. We also invite any of the harmony gamefi projects to help assist with this as well considering our focal point will be showcasing them and also why Harmony is so well suited to facilitate gamefi projects.

I love seeing Austin’s local community grow.

2 Likes

Any update on a decision for this? We’re running out of planning time and we still need to build the display video. @essalacher

2 Likes

Hello Jimbo!
Approved for $1,500.00 Events grant for 3 tickets to the Dcentral Austin event.

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ

We’d love :blue_heart: to continue seeing weekly updates on this channel to keep the community posted here on the events progress!

1 Like