Digital Business Day 2.0, Kazakhstan

Name of the project

Digital Business Day 2.0 (Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan City)

04/26/2022

Proposal overview

Harmony is continuing growing and expanding in the different parts of the world and the Central Asia is currently one of the areas of interest for building a regional DAO-type community, attract startups to our $300 mln grants, spread awareness on Harmony tech and ecosystem.

Combining my efforts on working remotely with Kz innovators who are really interested to know more about an advanced blockchain tech, current trends on DeFi, NFT, p2e games I think the good penetration of that market can be started through presenting Harmony directly at the biggest local event in 2022 - Digital Business Day 2.0.

Considering the event as an opportunity for reaching new audience we’ll be speaking there (online or at the event personally), networking with startups owners, accessing open-minded people from kz and converting them to Harmony tech followers and ecosystem users.

How the event is relevant to blockchain

Proposal ask

$ 10 000 [Gold sponsorship package with 33% discount included]

Metrics for success

• 2+ grant applicants;
  • 1 speech
  • formation for the Central Asia Regional DAO for Harmony

External links

cc @Mattyontap @dpagan-harmony

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal, it has been assigned and the team will review and respond shortly :blue_heart:

4 Likes

We are glad that Harmony is with us. Young people need support from tech companies.

4 Likes

Hi friends. My name is Zelimkhan. I represent the Asian community "C
rowdsale Network ". I live in Kazakhstan. I will be glad to meet you.
2021-12-12_12-28-30

3 Likes

We have been communicating with Harmony’s management since 2019 and intend to cooperate for a long time. We have already made one of our cryptocurrencies based on Harmony.

We are very interested in trying to build a DAO for Central Asia and attract startups in grants.

We are very glad that Harmony will participate in the sponsorship program Digital Business Day Kazakhstan

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! My name is Zhanbolat, I am blockchain developer, also planned to join to Dao Community of Central Asia. I am lucky because I started to use Harmony from 2019.
I will try to win grant from Harmony, Nick, Yerlan and the team of Digital Business Day will help us to join with new projects. I wish you will suppert Central Asia projects. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to community DAO Harmony for Central Asia.
See you on the forum :handshake:

1 Like

@nickv

Approved for $10K Events grant

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ

We’d love :blue_heart: to continue seeing weekly updates on this channel to keep the community posted here on the events progress!

Hello! Thanks for the trust!
I am sure that this is the beginning of a new success story.

2 Likes

1 Like

one128en7ussk4dskj4a6qj5t2sszhejkhy8e8sc5u

Hello, Essa, Nick!
Only 5 days left before the forum.
I would be grateful if I can speed up the sponsorship payment. KYC passed. The ONE wallet address was indicated in the letter.

1 Like

We are ready :star_struck:

funded: 0x0c1938419211f1f0c7378640c427ef0f23ef21994691d0a6164013d0b991b1fc

We did it :star_struck:

2 Likes

We have selected 2 projects that meet the criteria for receiving a grant from Harmony:
1.MedTech project - MedData.ai
2.Cyber sport project - World&Order

There are a lot of promising startups that are interested in the grant program from Harmony.

We thank you for the opportunity to support aspiring IT entrepreneurs.

Sincerely,
Crowdsale Network Team

2 Likes

Why are you guys not taking those projects further in Harmony? Did the money go to a photo op for Harmony?