Eliminate Fake-users, Bots and Verify Real uses with HyperFyre

HyperFyre

Proposal overview

Built on Hypersign Protocol - Web3’s first Viral Marketing Tool, helps companies create engaging campaigns. Through social authentication and other user verification techniques, Hyperfyre eliminates bots, malicious users and helps build real community.

HyperFyre is Live, with more than 100+ Customers and 50,000 Users across the globe and generating revenue. We are adding new features every week.

We have already Integrated Reef, MoonRiver, Tezos, Binance, Ethereum, Polygon and now want to integrate Harmony as well.

Hyperfyre Product deck: HyperFyre V1 - Google Slides

We want to integrate Harmony Chain into Hyperfyre. Once Hyperfyre is integrated, Projects on the Harmony chain that use Hyperfyre :

• Will be able to create campaigns focused specifically for the Harmony Community.
  • Will be able to access a rapidly growing community of 50,000+ human verified participants [retail investors] to grow their own communities.
  • Can access features such as Smart Contract verification to ensure that the users are real and are really holding ONE Tokens.

Total of 2 sprint work which is 4 weeks of time for our development team
We are 5 members team comprising of 2 backend developer and 1 front-end dev 1 test engineer and 1 product manager

Sprint 1 (Development + MB Test-net integration)
Sprint 2 (Production Release + UAT)

Proposal ask

20,000 USD

Metrics for success

We currently have 100s of Customers and more than 50,000 Human verified users.

Hyperfyre Product deck: HyperFyre V1 - Google Slides

External links

Creste your own campaign now : HyperFyre

Full time teams working on Hyperfyre

Founders of the hypersign Project [HyperFyre]:
Irfan Khan - Business
Vikram Bhushan - Product
Vishwas Bhushan - R&D

Engineering - Full Time
Arnab Ghose
Pratap Mridha
Lovely Bhushan
Varsha Kumari
Raj Patil

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal @arcaneproject. Can you tell me which social media platforms you’re currently integrated with and at what date you plan to integrate others? I noticed the roadmap mentioned Reddit as a platform to be integrated but no estimated date is shown. I think this has good potential for our ecosystem partners and am curious to know a bit more.

1 Like