Final proposal for the Harmony ONE Spanish DAO Event

Final proposal for the Harmony ONE Spanish DAO Event

• $10k for host 2 meetups for 50 people each

Event Structuring

First Harmony Spanish DAO Event:

Date: March
Day: Weekend of March, options: (March 05) (March 12)
Time: 16:00h-21:00h

Event Development

The event will start at 16:00h,

The objective is to open the doors of Harmony ONE to all the Spanish speaking community, with this share all the information about its ecosystem and operation of the blockchain.
See what are the main differences of Harmony ONE with respect to other networks such as Solana, ETH, Binance Smart Chain…etc.

Therefore we will organize an event where you can talk about the above, for anyone who wants to become familiar with Harmony ONE.

In it we will be able to talk with the governors of Harmony ONE Spanish DAO, who will be happy to answer any questions.
We will be able to enjoy a tasting of different classic tapas of the city that will be accompanied by a good wine, beer or soft drink, to the personal taste of each one.

It will end at 21:00h.

Budget: 5.150,00 € // $ 5.714,50

Demand:
Availability: (March 05) or (March 12)
Duration of event: 5h
Outdoor space for 50 people
Healthy catering during the whole event
Bar service (wine, beer, soft drinks…etc)

Hotel Kimpton Vividora

Our boutique hotel is a home away from home for those seeking to experience Barcelona as insiders. The architecture and design of the spaces accentuate our historic surroundings while plush modern comforts, superlative service and standout amenities can be discovered around every corner. Step outside our doors and the city’s exciting attractions and hidden gems are just a stone’s throw away, waiting to be explored.

Price (rental, catering and drinks): $ 4.550.

Hotel Kimpton Vividora Demands: Funds 50 Guests: Hotel Kimpton Vividora Demands: Funds 50 Guests:
Venue 900,00 € Venue $1.025,00
Snacks 1.750,00 € Snacks $1.977,50
Drinks 2.200,00 € Drinks $2.486,00
Visual Media 200,00 € Visual Media $226,00
Music 100,00 € Music $113
Total: 5.150,00 € Total: $5.827,50

Here is also the link to the virtual tour:
https://kimptonvividorahotel.com/en/virtual-tour/

Event access form:

@lij @frwrdslosh @nickv

6 Likes

really looks good. i don’t have time today to review it attentively but i feel like you’re on the same page with our events guidelines

thanks

3 Likes

Hi Nick, its okay :slight_smile:

Don’t worry at all. There’r important things right now going on in Europe :pensive:

I hope you’r all okey, take care of yourselves. And hopefully this madness ends soon.

2 Likes

We are very excited about this, our first SpanishDAO event. Looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona. :butterfly:

2 Likes

This event can be the beginning of something awesome!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to meet you all! Espero que muchos de vosotros os empapéis de información y viceversa

Looks perfect to my eyes! We will be able to speak about Harmony Project in an amazing environment.

Let’s go!

1 Like

Hey @SpanishDAO! I apologize that your proposal has not received the attention it deserves. Your proposal does fit within our event guidelines, so let’s resume this conversation when you are ready to host another event. I will be managing event proposals and will respond quickly the next time around.

Thank you for being awesome, and I am very excited at what the Spanish DAO is doing.

Matty

Hey @Mattyontap, thanks for your awnser. I would like to tell you that the event had moving forward and been completed. I let the link of the final propose here:
Spanish DAO Event Barcelona - #9 by albert_comas_mateos.
We are reaching out the last details (the photographer is editing the video and photos) to post on talk the report. Thank you very much.

Pd: today we are heading to Madrid, we are sponsoring the Metaverse Summit

3 Likes

This is wonderful to hear! Congratulations, and love everything you are doing!

3 Likes