First crypto auction on Harmony

1. Name of Project

LastChance.Finance

2. Proposal overview

Project Overview

LastChance — is a decentralized auction platform. It’s a new format in cryptocurrency trade. On LastChance you set the price of an asset you’re buying, since the sale is an auction at its core. The LastChance platform challenges the exchanges. The auction site allows you to buy assets at a price different from their market value on exchanges.

There are no go-betweens, LastChance is a decentralized solution that runs on the BSC blockchain. The auction site is powered by a smart contract, all lots and bids are registered there.

The setup is completely different from exchange trading. The platform gives you one last chance to buy an asset at a price that you won’t find on your typical exchange. And in such a situation there’s nothing to lose. The platform has its native LCT token that serves as a reward for all auction participants except the winner — the winner claims the lot. Bids are returned to participants in LCT tokens when auction ends.

Why Harmony needs LastChance

LastChance is a unique format in the cryptocurrency trade. An auction platform based on blockchain guarantees bid transparency, while auctioning itself implies active audience involvement. Especially a “win-win” approach to it. This what LastChance is all about, on the platform, all not-winning bids are returned. This format has already won the attention of the audience and has been publicly tested by the most active community members. Launching auctions on the Harmony blockchain will help attract even more users of the network as well as increase the trade volume and the number of ONE token holders. After all, the bidding currency is the blockain’s native token.

Team

Taras Butsvin
LastChance CEO and Co-Founder

10 years in business. Extensive experience cooperating with European and US companies. Has been managing projects in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Areas of expertise: Finance, Energy Efficiency, Innovations, and Blockchain.

LinkedIn | Telegram

Serhii Nykytiuk
LastChance CPO

An entrepreneur with vast financial and cryptocurrency experience, a blockchain analyst.
10 years of experience in the technological environment as Project Manager, prioritizing operational efficiency and achievement of business goals.

Have been working on projects in the cryptocurrency field. Grows local crypto communities and is involved in investing.

LinkedIn

ElephantsLab
LastChance Development Team

ElephantsLab is a product company specializing in blockchain development

Website | LinkedIn

3. Proposal ask

$250,000

4. Metrics for success

Users & Technology

• 35 000 active users
  • Launching on the Harmony Mainnet

5. External links

LastChance | PitchDeck | LightPaper | Discord | Twitter | Medium | Telegram Channel | Telegram Community

27 Likes

We couldn’t add all the links to the application. So here are other our social media:

Twitter | Medium | Telegram Channel | Telegram Community

5 Likes

And our team contacts:

Taras Butsvin
LastChance CEO and Co-Founder

LinkedIn | Telegram

Serhii Nykytiuk
LastChance CPO

LinkedIn

ElephantsLab
LastChance Development Team

Website

7 Likes

This proposal does not fit a Port grant based on the guidelines at Apply for Grants or DAO for the following reasons:

Harmony serves as a cross-chain platform by porting exisiting applications from Ethereum, Polygon, Polkadot, Cosmos and other chains. As mentioned above, projects of “100 Ports” will receive $50K-250K each, totaling $20M in grant amount. We target the top 25% projects across chains with most tractions and highest potential: DeFi apps should have at least $20M total locked value or 20% sustained yields; NFT mints or games 10K daily active users; DAO $100K payouts. Highly vibrant and engaged communities usually have social metrics of 50K Twitter followers, 10K Discord members, 5000 active wallets, and 1000 Telegram daily online.

How can we work with you on this?

5 Likes

Hey @giv ! Thank you for your feedback! With respect to the blockchain, at this point our product is ready to launch on the Harmony testnet. We have the capacity to get it done before the month is out. As for the funds lock-up. Funds are not contract-locked in the project ecosystem. In this regard we’d like to learn more about the “20% sustained yield.”

Speaking of our socials, LastChance has got 25,000+ followers on Twitter, 77,000+ on Telegram, and 22,000+ on Discord. We’re putting a lot of effort into growing our community and are certain that we’ll cope with the stated requirements.

5 Likes

Hey, I would like to know how the LastChance launch of Harmony blockchain will help attract new users? Yes, I understand, that it is a win win system, everyone is actually rewarded, the winner is rewarded with the whole winning lot, and the other participamts wil get their bids back in a form of LCT native platform token, but can can Harmony blockchain effect on it? What should make them come? Thank you.

4 Likes

Quite an interesting project idea, especially in the crypto-winter will be in demand. I have not seen such technology before and I think it will definitely interest users.
If LastChance will provide an opportunity to participate in an auction for a native LCT token, then it will play a good role for further development.

1 Like

Hey, when is the launch on Harmony tesnet planned? is there going to be any beta-testing rounds for community users? When is the Harmoney mainnet scheduled? Thanks.

1 Like

The story of Last Chance is a project about a unique product that will eventually become one of the most popular in the cryptocurrency market
This project is very sympathetic to those people who were engaged in the delivery of cars from the United States, for example to European countries, and where it was first necessary to win it at auction
Collaborating with Harmony will increase pageviews, audiences, and the active community
I will be happy to wait for further announcements, and I recommend participating in the crowd
Sincerely, Misha

4 Likes

The Harmony network has focused on the speed of processing and verifying blocks. Harmony aims to revolutionize the blockchain. By implementing the charging process, the company has significantly reduced the time to check the nodes. This is one of the promising blockchain on the cryptocurrency market. Last Chance is moving according to its roadmap. Waiting for the tesnet

2 Likes

Wow, it’s really cool that LastChance team decided to integrate with Harmony! I think that this collaboration is very productive and will be of great benefit not only to each other but also to the users, because Harmony is known for speed and stability, as well as cheap commissions, which is what LastChance needs.

5 Likes

Will it be possible to use the ONE token to buy a lot at the auction? Can I buy NFTs on the Harmony network? If so, NFTs are planned to be sold at the LastChance auction? What blockchains do you cooperate with? In which networks will it be possible to bid at the auction?

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m also part of the LastChance community, so I’d like to share my opinion. The project has a ready-made roadmap, according to which a lot is planned. Launches on various blockchains, expansion of auctions and much more. The project, of course, will eventually achieve these goals, but this grant will greatly accelerate this process.

5 Likes

As I understand it, you want to use Harmony to increase the number of networks, thereby potentially increasing the number of users? In the foreseeable future, we will be able to see all known networks on the crypto-auction?

2 Likes

Good afternoon, I would like to know if beta testing will be launched for users and the community after the addition of new networks, after the LastChance project receives a Harmony grant? And when is this event being prepared?

1 Like

Hi! On the Harmony website, I read the vision for their present and future work. And to quote their thoughts -" We focus on products with 100x advantage, magic uses or universal designs.", I personally think LastChence is the platform with “universal designs” and if LastChence work on this fast and secure blockchain it will be very good!

2 Likes

Multichain for the project is the best solution. Participants will be able to choose the currency that is more convenient for them. This, in turn, will attract more platform participants. Do you think your cooperation will give even greater growth to the project and development? why did you choose the project for partnership? Thanks

2 Likes

I think this is a pretty successful project. In the future, as I heard, the team wants to implement NFT, super :slight_smile: I also participated in the beta test, all the bugs were fixed, everything works correctly. I hope the project has a great future, good luck in all your endeavors!

2 Likes

This project is so good and well planned. The lastchance project is the first cryptoayction of trading format, the lastchance website which is lastchance.finance is where you trade, where you place bids of your choice on rhe active auctions. Where the winner of the auction collects the prive of the amount indicated, while the other participants who participate in the auction that couldn’t win will be given back their asset in lastchance token (LCT). I really love yhis platform cause is so interesting and no lose in assets.
But my question is will the other participants who couldn’t win the auction be given back the exact amount of assests they bid in LCT tokens?

1 Like

Hey,it’s a big step forward for LastChance, and community users. will it be possible to try a test version before launch? I think that this cooperation will be very beneficial and that Harmony has excellent speed and also cheap commissions is amazing. When is the collaboration planned? Good luck

1 Like