GetBlock – Blockchain Explorer for Harmony

Hello everyone!
I’m Alex - product manager at Getblock.io

Thank you for considering our proposal regarding the development of Harmony explorer. I want to answer a few questions above.

1. We are interested in developing the Etherscan-like API, but for this we need to make sure that no legal norms will be violated. I also want to say that the development of API for developers is not included in the first 3 milestones. The development of the API and the addition of HRC20, HRC721 and HRC1155 tokens will be implemented later and will not be displayed on the current roadmap.
  2. We understand the difference in blockchains and will definitely take it into account. These differences exist in every blockchain and it is almost impossible to create a completely universal product, but this is not required.

Creating an Explorer DAO 1 is a great idea, but in order to avoid misunderstandings, I want to voice our position. We are developing a commercial explorer that will be part of the Getblock multichain explorer. We reserve the overall vision for the development and monetization of the product, while fulfilling all our obligations on which we will agree with you.

2 Likes