Harmony API Tool - the explorer companion by One Hispano

Hello Harmonauts,
I’d like to present the Harmony API Tool by One Hispano.

I am sorry this is not a GameFi, but an explorer companion/addon.
This app enables faster and simpler development of Harmony projects providing a “swagger” UI layer on top of the Harmony API.
Also it provides some query functionality as a blockchain explorer.

Features

• Easy interface

• Connect to a list of known RPC nodes or your own

• Pretty print API responses

• English and Spanish translations

• Review your past requests JSON data

• Generate a random wallet for testing

• Generate QR Codes

• More than 20 different requests available

Also in the oven

• HRC20 queries
  • NFT queries
  • Russian translation (help wanted @nickv)

This is a working prototype and it is deployed in Heroku

Do you like the app?
A delegation to OneHispano would be awesome!

Would you think that it could be funded to add more features? (just tell me what you think @Jacksteroo ).

Looking forward to hearing from you,
OneHispano Validator.

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. The Grants committee is currently attending ETHDenver and we will be in touch after the event ends.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread. We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

Thanks for the proposal @OneHispano. I checked out the API front end and think you’ve done a great job so far, though I’m unclear about what you’re requesting. Are you looking for funding to add more features? If so, can you clarify the ask and deliverables?

This will likely be more suited for a bounty than a grant, but we can discuss that once you provide more information. Thanks!

1 Like

Bump :v: @OneHispano - see above.

Hi Daniel. Sorry for the delay! I’ve been really busy these weeks.

Yes, I agree this would be more suited for a bounty, this a one-man work, so there is no team actually besides me and my spare time to work on this tool.

Thanks!