Grants - Procedure

Dear team:

In these days of uncertainty, would like to be fast in my proposal.

This idea isn’t mine, I bring it from other old and stable token.

When a proposal for a grant is asked, the main team publishes it directly to the Master Nodes (our validators here). The master nodes of course have voting power, and they as their delegators what they would like to do. After studying it.
At the very end, this token, as I understand it, it’s focused in be decentralized in all its ways.
I think giving a grant isn’t easy and sharing from many people that they don’t know, only 1 of 13 funded projects progress. That’s real Big Data that most people don’t know.
Having this type of voting power involving the community, in case the project fails (which is more than usual), wouldn’t have that negative impact. And therefore Harmony protocol’s main team couldn’t be pointed as guilty or something softer, responsible for the failure.

From my point of view, Harmony protocol has to be responsible for having the main protocol working and stable. So giving grants, or investing the remainder of the benefits of the community, should be a Community purpose (Delegators + Validators), and who knows, somehow, followers (that’s the hardest part).

Stay safe and thank you to take a look at this proposal.