Hi Harmony Community,
This is the action plan for Harmony Hackathon, curated by DoraHacks.
The virtual hackathon will be launched on HackerLink, DoraHacks’ open-source developer incentive platform. DoraHacks will also help facilitate DoraHacks promotion in its global developer community.
We aim to bring 150+ open-source projects in 2022 to Harmony Ecosystem using Harmony centric Quadratic Funding mechanism.
- Introduction of this Grant (Scope, Tracks, Idealist and more, will be used in blogpost)
- List of prizes/bounties (If Available)
- List of partners and judges (VCs and renowned developers/founders are recommended)
- Workshop topics, presenters and schedule
- Developer Learning Resources
- Brand/Media Kits (for design)
- Key Visual should be provided by Harmony team, DoraHacks will help to adjust
- Threshold/Requirements for entry - who can join, and an idea list for reference
- Tracks and division of the prize pool
- Do we want to involve external sponsors? If yes, sponsors can provide a 30-min workshop, which is beneficial for branding
- Blogpost, newsletter to 36,000+ devs
- QF Smart contract
- Hackathon landing page (After Dora team received the Key Visual design and introductions of the hackathon from Harmony team)
- Guidelines for application and voting
- Livestream session arrangement