Hackathon Proposal | HTM 3.0 <> Harmony

Name of Hackathon

Hack The Mountains 3.0

ABOUT HTM 3.0

Hack The Mountains is a community- focused Hackathon, designed especially for the needs of the community. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, here is a perfect chance to showcase your skills and witness a competitive yet inclusive developer community around it.

After the tremendous success of HTM 1.0 and HTM 2.0, with 4000+ participants, 300+ real-time projects and 55+ Qubit Sessions in our previous version, we are launching the 3rd version of this hackathon to propel great opportunities and provide a platform to professionally know your standing, showcase your skills and creativity and develop technical knowledge alongside building real-time solutions with people from across the globe!

Proposal overview

Acing a skill may be an individual process, but hackathons aren’t. We would be very much delighted to have you as our Sponsor for this event. Being a Sponsor gives us happiness and drives us to make better experiences for students each year and without your support, it will not be possible.
We believe Blockchain is the future and we have implemnted a specific Track this year of Web 3 students devs and we are expecting around 9000+ student developers around the globe coming up for this event which is gonna take place in hybrid Mode .

We’re big fans of Harmony and the ecosystem that you guys have developed and would love for Harmony to sponsor and participate in the hackathon.

Proposal ask

Below I have attached Our Hackathon proposal and we would love to get $10,000 ( Platinum ) from Harmony.

Metrics for success from Previous Seasons

We Recently Conducted our International Level Hackathon " Hack The Mountains (HTM) 2.0" Title Sponsor by Major Hacking league(MLH) which was organized virtually on 10-11th July 2021. It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that we received 15+ Gold Sponsors ( Github, Elastic, MLH,Tezos Devfolio, Lumos Labs, Affinid, Vercel , Coding Ninjas, Elastic, Auth0, Polygon, Filecoin , Tezos , Celo , Streamyard…many more ) and around 80+ Silver & Bronze sponsors. We pitfall 4000+ Registrations for the Hackathon ( 55+ Workshops Conducted ) and 12+ Countries Students participated and we saw a pitfall of 4000+ students in the second version.

External links

HTM 3.0 Social :

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

2 Likes

Thanks for reverting back . Happy to get questions by community for this International Hackathon !

Hey @Mattyontap We have not received any revert yet from your side , In case of any query we are Happy to discuss it on a meeting .

Hi @Anmol_Reshi, thank you for sharing your hackathon with Harmony. I want to apologize for the delay in response, but I will improve our communications going forward.

Can you detail how the sponsorship funds will be spent? Will the sponsorship package go towards prizes or grants for the winners to launch on Harmony?

Matty

Hey @Mattyontap ,

Hope you are doing well .

Our ask : $10,000

How will it be utilized ?

• We would like harmony to give a Problem Statement /Track for Hack The Mountains 3.0 and the Top 3 winners of the Track would be awarded $3000 , $1500 & $500 as the prize money for winning the track.
  • Banners / Flyers exclusively for Harmony will be created on campus ( Venue of Hackathon ) as well on all social Media platforms along with HTM .
  • Branding of Logo to be done on certificates ( hard copy ) and Official T shirt of Hack The Mountains 3.0 .
  • Talks & webinars Can be conducted by Harmony Team on the venue or virtually to interact with audience to take sessions.
  • Foods & refreshments during the talks or Exclusive swags of Harmony will be given to students participating in sessions/webinars conducted by harmony.

And also to organize many meetups on web 3 / Blockchain we would require to use these funds , if you have any queries , Happy to help .

Regards
Anmol

@Anmol_Reshi thank you for your detailed response. Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any new events at this time. I know this is temporary, so I invite you to stay in contact with us on future opportunities.

:blue_heart: