Harmony One NFT Release Tracker App

Hello everyone, I am pretty new to the Harmony One space and have noticed there is not a dedicated NFT release tracker yet.

Over the weekend, I put together a simple app to keep track of release dates.

The application displays:

1. Upcoming Projects
  2. Archived Projects

The Project submission page includes:

1. twitter link regrex validation
  2. discord link regrex validation
  3. recaptcha check

(Website validation is a little too difficult to check if the site is malicious )

Here is what the current application is looking like (https://wenone.ca/):

The goal of the app is to have a clean and easy access space to provide information about upcoming Harmony One projects. There will not be ads, unless the community wants to include ads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The application is built on: React native web + firebase.

:smile:

5 Likes

Looks good keep up the good work!

It would be nice a basic description of each project here.

Also, shadows are too dark here, imo, doesn’t look good.

Tip address is not visible on the high-rez monitors.

Maybe rename “Archive” to “Live”? :thinking:

You can use the content from https://harmonyuniverse.one to add major projects that are missing (like DeFi Kingdoms, Freyala, etc.).

1 Like

Here’s what the mobile version looks like:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, will be making the changes~

(Wanted to make the tip link as small as possible to not get in way :joy:)

3 Likes

I had a long thought about the project description part. Wasn’t sure if the description field on the project card will be useful or not without sacrificing the space available to display the date. :thinking:

For the descriptions, going to try and add it to the back side of the card :+1:

Updated UI:

Up next:
Adding descriptions field
Adding back of card

1 Like

Added description field, back of card

1 Like

Update:
Added recaptcha, updated submit UI

Looks much cleaner. Nice work :+1:!

2 Likes

Small update:
Added optional Harmony Universe link with regrex check

The idea is great and it is amazing you did it so fast. Though, for me when opening from an iPad it shows that no projects are found.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback!

Currently, there aren’t any upcoming projects on the website, I’m planning on going through harmony universe and adding them in :+1:

Also will update to allow none PC users to have access to the live projects section as well :innocent:

Please let me know if you have any suggestions/features requests :smile:

2 Likes

Pretty neat idea! Love that it offers users a chance to submit and add to the collection of infoy

1 Like

Small mobile UI update:
Added live projects section
Changed buttons to Icons

Unless new features come up, will be importing projects over from Harmony Universe for now :+1:

PS: Forgot to add pre-existing projects check, will be implementing that next week

1 Like

Idea:
To incentivize interaction from the Harmony One community to list upcoming projects by giving away x amount of One.

where c,d = constant, n = number of projects, such that x = c/n or x = d depending on whichever is larger :thinking:

What do you guys think?

1 Like

wanna connect over discord next time youre computer side? I’m looking for someone to go through harmony with. I find it’s easier to learn with someone. Are you interested?

1 Like

Sure, my discord is hus#6559