Harmonyan - A cross-chain generational yield farming product with benefits to native token holders

Way too many red flags with this project. Thank you for choosing to not fund them.

1 Like

We respect the Harmony team’s decision. The team will be pushing forward with the BSCNyan launch at some point, and for those who are still holding HNYAN, if you do not feel comfortable holding it, you can still sell, there is exit liquidity, and it has not been touched since launch (same amount as initial).

This is a verifiable fact on the block explorer. This was a part-time job for most of us, and not done with the intent to scam or deceive anyone, and as such we’ve made it clear from the beginning who was behind it and what our roles were.

this is all I have left to add about this project and the culture of the team.

Again, you can check on the block explorer whether the team has sold any tokens from the dev wallet or has done anything other than burns of said tokens. The liquidity is still intact and in case of migration it will be migrated to bscnyan.

I don’t regret building on Harmony, but I do regret giving toxic individuals the time of my day that detracts from actually building.

I think the message sent by HarmonNYAN and the message delivered by the project team on discord aren’t lined up. As today, team member ‘Santa’ has acknowledged that unclaimed but earned rewards by protocol liquidity stakers were seized (on less than 1 hour of notice) by the Harmonyan team and scraped into the dev wallet:

The “d6” dev wallet scraping the HNYAN rewards out of the contracts and into the dev wallet can be seen in this TX here:
0x408912804c4fff5dbb75a880a728c00029b77b6792b1b373f80fc5c15ff299bc
and in the other staking contract here:
0x723f281a73167ce4599747b0d5357858b055d70e021635a687bd710635e22248

This is a link to the actual comment and thread that I have shared here:

Also - this is my second message that has been flagged by the “community” (which I believe to be HarmonNYAN) as SPAM. I don’t believe there’s anything Spammy about the content of this message and now - as I have asked the Harmony team to review who is flagging these messages - the project team is abusing the community by flagging messages containing content that exposes their communication as confusing and perhaps even conflicting.

1 Like