HELP- I bridged, but coins not in wallet

Hi, I bridged FTM from my ETH to my Harmony wallet (on another metamask on a different computer) and coins not showing up. Is there an issue if your not bridging to a wallet within the same metamask? Below is my transaction hash. You can see it was successful, but if you click through to the wallet you see that the coins are not in the receiving wallet.

I figured out that the bridge converted my FTM to 1FTM and its in the wallet, but I guess i have the only 1FTM on the chain. Is it stuck now? Can i bridge back somehow or am I screwed? Please help :frowning:

You should be able to bridge it back at the same bridge.

great thank you! it worked

No, no, you’re good :slight_smile:
Go to defiki and swap your FTM to ONE or any other token you want :+1:

looks like i’m late by 16m :slight_smile:

hello
my problem is i send my ones to my busd bep20 address in binance using metamask i was on harmony chain so my ones went from one address to anther one address they didn’t go to binance and now the are stuck i talk to binance to see if the can recover them but they told me they were transferred from one account to anther, shouldnt they go to my busd binance address and why they transfered internally not to the address i put. if anyone can help me it would be great just to understand my mistake to help me know if i can recover them or they are lost forever. this is my busd address in binance 0x7CdB4E49bf8f1a7dC647fA017ed9FC652806f975 and you can check my transaction on harmony using that address. please any help would be great thankyou :blush:

1 Like

if you own that address and can import it into MetaMask, you’re good. Just change the network to Harmony and you’ll see your ONE?

0x7CdB4E49bf8f1a7dC647fA017ed9FC652806f975 is my busd address in binance not on metamask