Need Help - Funds Missing from Harmony wallet

Hello Gentlemen,
Need your help ,
I have Transferred One token from Harmony Wallet to my Binance using the Harmony One Network , I waited for an hour to reflect in my Binance but it looks like it didn’t work. To investigate further i checked the transaction history and i could see the transaction in the harmony wallet but when i am clicking it , its opening harmony explorer on my browser and its not showing any details of the transaction.
I am not able to figure out the issue ?

Please help to recover the coins

1 Like

This is the transaction not showing on the harmony Explorer

Hello! I’m sorry you’re having issues. Did you get this resolved yet?

hello
my problem is i send my ones to my busd bep20 address in binance using metamask i was on harmony chain so my ones went from one address to anther one address they didn’t go to binance and now the are stuck i talk to binance to see if the can recover them but they told me they were transferred from one account to anther, shouldnt they go to my busd binance address and why they transfered internally not to the address i put. if anyone can help me it would be great just to understand my mistake to help me know if i can recover them or they are lost forever. this is my busd address in binance 0x7CdB4E49bf8f1a7dC647fA017ed9FC652806f975 and you can check my transaction on harmony using that address please any help would be great thankyou

Yes , the issue is resolved .
Firstly there was delay in Harmony network , Secondly The harmony one network was suspended in Binance , It resumed after 2 days and i received the One coins

2 Likes

I haven’t had to do this myself but someone eles in my group sent ONE to the wrong address and was able to recover them this way. Hope it helps. How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address - How To’s / Troubleshooting - Trust Wallet

will it work on metamask