Hermes DeFi Venture Capital Proposal

I have to admit. Hermes – for all their faults – which there are a lot because it would be perhaps the 4th DEX on ONE – has done a lot AMAs. Now, most of those AMAs have been with non-technical team members of Hermes (at least from the AMAs I attended)… so we never really get any answers on why Hermes is unique, but… at least they have a community.

Communities are expensive to build.

How much is Hermes’ community actually worth right now though? Most of their AMAs I’ve seen between 20-30 listeners. So, take that for what it is. It’s a new project. I personally would support investing in Hermes.

Let’s try to support new Harmony projects.

lets just have a look at their DAU RN and how many members the community since has grown.

Current HERMES DEFI status and price movement…

seems a very sensible investment sers… amazing utilization of the grand funding.

TLDR: ecosystem money is lost to couple of big boys market making/selling hard…

Even the plan of the WONE bank makes very very little sense… why push your funds in a LP where you have to pay your developers from that is not so stable in price? There is no mechanism (or atleast one that works…) in place to keep price stable…

For example; those 150K WONE could also been deployed as lets say; stable/stable pair or even just natively staked and would create a severely lower risk profile…

Armchair investors at it again…

Thanks for bringing this up. We have said months ago how bad it is. Where are we now…?

Is it true that Hermes is farming their own farms? If yes, that’s outrageous.

This is btw all Harmony (investors’) money. Momentum 6 was funded by Harmony so they give out investments, basically a middleman lol. All in all, they got what upwards of 500k?

@Hermes-defi can you update this graphic and add Hermes to it? Lmao

1 Like