HIP-30v2: Recovery Multisig Nominations

This forum thread is to continue the nomination of the Recovery Multisig custodians for HIP-30v2.

CUSTODIANS:

• Open nominations for electing a diverse and engaged set of custodians from our community.
  • Any validator, delegator, holder may self-nominate or be nominated with Snapshot vote.
  • No team members or partners will participate in the election or the operations.
  • 7/27 Thur: Nominations and options finalized; Snapshot voting starts.
  • 8/10 Thur: 2-week Snapshot voting ends.

You may nominate in this forum thread or use the form below:

Here is the updated list of nominations for the Recovery Multisig:

• Affinity Shard
  • Boxed Cloud
  • Buttheadus
  • Crypt0Tech
  • Enter Group
  • GGA
  • Hank The Crank
  • Kratos
  • Legion
  • metaONE
  • Nick Vasilich
  • OctekaOne
  • One1000Lakes
  • ONECelestial
  • PeaceLoveHarmony
  • PiStake
  • Quick One
  • TEC Viva
  • Tr4ck3r

In order to finalize the nominees for Snapshot voting on July 27, the nominations for the Recovery Multisig will close on Wednesday, July 26 at 3pm PST.

If you do not see your name and would like to be considered for the Multisig, please submit your name here or in this forum thread.

If you do see your name and would not like to participate, please send me a message or post in this forum thread to notify me.

After the Snapshot vote, the top 7 custodians will have one week to accept. If any one of them chooses not to participate or is not available or reachable, the next highest vote receiver will take their place as a Multisig custodian.

3 Likes

Thanks for the nomination everyone but I am going to opt out of signing at this time, thanks!

Thanks for the nominations and votes everyone. It was very humbling. Unfortunately I can’t in good conscience give anymore volunteer time to a team that continues to mislead and lie to people. I say to the team, not the community because the VDAO charter isn’t followed by the protocol that put the DAO together to structure the hip process and put rules in place so validators understand each hip that they vote on. The VDAO made the hip process 100% better. I tried to schedule an ama for hip-30v2 to try to at least follow the process but had no luck.

I’ve volunteered to help out with the staking initiative, I’ve served a term on the VDAO that never got paid and contributed to help keep it going until now, I served a term on the community DAO that never got paid. This is all on top of managing my validator, group with 17.5K members and working 40+ hours a week at the fiat mine.
The recovery is important to me but all the work I’ve done for the VDAO would virtually be thrown out now because we’re going to lose so many validators.
It’s one thing volunteering to help out, but to see all your hard work and time be thrown out just makes it that much worse.

1 Like