HTH DAO - Project Y

HTH DAO - Project Y

HomeTownHeroes DAO x (HTH DAO) aims to become one of the first blockchain empowered multi-media outlets on Harmony. We are not just in the business of media or entertainment; we are a lifestyle brand in the business of community connection and extension.

Social Media: @Malemanhth @thedrop303

10k - Funded by @DevinMarty

1 Like

One of the more innovative ideas I’ve seen. A pleasure to meet you in LA!

Approved on behalf of @Flu and me. Passing to grants team for final approval. Pending their decision, funds will be distributed.

What is your Metamask multisig address? @Malemanhth

1 Like

Hi, @DevinMarty and @Flu,
Thank you both so much, we’ve acquired our ens name, here is the wallet address of our multisig wallet: hth303.eth

One.Love :blue_heart:

I’m sorry, what’s the idea here?

3 Likes

For the sake of transparency, could the DAO members or the Harmony Team please explain the details of this Launch proposal? There’s no way any community feedback is possible here if we have no details about what this Project even is.

Hi, @sick_of_this aka @amartay1986 fake page.
Hello, @Point7C
Again, here is what HTH303 has done for the community we intend to serve and include in this explosion of web3. We’ve onboarded Rocky Mountain Public Media, home of Rocky Mountain PBS, KUVO Jazz 89.3 and THE DROP 104.7FM, making them the first public media station to be accept donations in cryptocurrency. To my knowledge they are the only public media station doing this.The idea is to change the way fundraising and inclusion looks in a public media space. Made national news in Current.
(Urban Alternative station prepares to release audio NFTs in collaboration with emerging artists | Current))

HTHDAO has been the thought leaders and driving force behind THE DROP 3.0 an innovative and first of its kind Music NFT Playlist along with a reputation token (DRP) that could be used as a governance token in the future. We’ve done this in an effort to expose artist to Web3, Harmony, and onboard Colorado independent Hip Hop and R&B artists, who deserve to have a fair chance at succeeding in the music industry. (https://dorahacks.io/buidl/1955 ).

Other proof of concept include facilitating two web 3 courses at the University of Colorado Denver (UCD), our highly successful onboarding and educational events during ETHDenver. Not to mention we have been highly present and active at every Web3 convention since the beginning of last year where we’ve connected and gained the support of Harmony.

Huh? Nice attitude bro. I am not him and you can refer to reddit (i am sick-of-this123 and he is auguy1986 pretty sure) lmao

Really curious, why so defensive when we barely asked for transparency on what you are doing exactly? Sounds like you are actually doing some good work judging from the things you mention so what gives?

1 Like

Judging by how you joined yesterday and only choose to engage with a certain person causes a little suspicion, also seeing as how that same person is skilled in making fake pages according to them.
Anyway, thank you. I have no issue with speaking on what we’re doing, Harmony knows the impact we wish to make and are already making. Thank you for your concern, hope this clears things up. Always open to get on a call or discuss past, present and future endeavors!

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I only joined yesterday as I only began diving into the DAO proposals here yesterday, in the time leading up to the reddit AMA. I interacted with both Sam and Li and they did encourage to get our voices heard as part of the community feedback. I have been engaging (or well, trying) to engage and post my concerns on various DAOs for the same reason.

Anyways, always good to see impactful projects so best of luck in your work. Hoping to see good things in the future

1 Like

Thank you very much.

the first impression i got when I opened the website was bad. Why is the UI so messy :fearful: (i’m using brave on mac)

1 Like

Thanks. I was wondering if you get founded or not?

1 Like

1:Not a real DAO
2:Doesnt contribute to ecosystem TVL
3:Acc proposing this also has supported other woke useless ‘‘DAOs’’ that arent even DAOs
Having fun, friend of sunny?

1 Like