INDIA DAO Initial Council 2022 Candidate 2nd Term: Amardeep

Hello Harmony Community,

I am amardeep, one of the current governor of HarmonyIndiaDao. I am tech lead at HarmonyIndiaDao. I am crypto enthusiast, developer and passionate about new technologies mostly on blockchain. I think that decentralization is the way forward In the future. We need to embrace Decentralization at much higher scale so that everyone in the society can avail its features.

I work for a blockchain start-up in New York. So, I have ideas that how we can take blockchain technology to the masses. I have worked on Tezos blockchain and have experience in solidity language. I also have experience in managing bare metal servers as I also did DevOps and worked on many technologies such as ansible, Jenkins,Linux,Docker and automating many process to increase ease of deployments. I also managed our nodes using Grafana.

Harmony is beautiful blockchain on which we can develop application easily. Its EVM compatible so we can port the existing Ethereum projects on harmony. I am pleased to say that harmony is doing fantastic work of giving grants to increase the adoption of blockchain technology so that lot of people can understand it and take advantage of it.

As a member of HarmonyIndiaDao, we did increase the reach of Harmony in India. Lots of people joined in these three months. They knew about what is Harmony and its ecosystem. I am sure our Harmony community must be pleased to know the progress we made so far and what we can do in the future.

Questions & Answers:

1. What will be your role in the INDIA DAO and how do you plan to advance its mission?

• Response: As a tech lead Governor, I would continue to provide technical support for the Dao and will take it forward.
  • I will make sure that functioning of the DAO should be smooth using technology.
  • To increase the adoption of Harmony blockchain and its ecosystem, I will be supporting the team for technical training for students and professionals so that adoption of Harmony and its ecosystem should increase in India which in turn will help harmony.

2. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work?

• Response: I would be creating goals so that it would be easy to track it.
  • I would be using google calendar and notion to stay organized, set our reminders and keep agendas.
  • I will be making sure that whatever the tasks that I am getting should be done on time and if DAOs are facing any technical difficulty, I would be available to rectify it.
  • I would make sure to identify which tasks are more important than then executing it keeping team in loop

3. Why are you the best person for a role on the INDIA DAO council?

• I am working as blockchain developer for 2 years now. I have understanding of tools and technologies that we need to develop applications on EVM(Ethereum virtual machines) blockchains as well as on Tezos blockchain.
  • I am very comfortable with learning new tools and technologies quickly.
  • I want to spread the adoption of Harmony ecosystem to other developers in India.
  • I have interests in DevOps, backend and Linux administrations.
  • I support Open source and that’s why my primary operating system is Linux.

My linkedin and Github Profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amardeep-1810561b4/