INDIA DAO Initial Council 2022 Candidate 2nd Term: Vaibhav

Hello Harmony Community

I am Vaibhav and I am the official Growth Hacker of Harmony India DAO. I am a performance-driven individual with a love towards all things related to blockchain and crypto and the way the future looks like towards Metaverse, NFTs and more.

During my time with Harmony India DAO I have been instrumental in growing the community by contributing extrensively towards community activities like commnuity calls and incentive driven activities.

Questions and Answers

1. What will be your role in the INDIA DAO and how do you plan to advance its mission?
    Response: Creating Standard Operating Procedures and implementing them is one of my biggest skills I possess. This is an essential part of being a growth Hacker. My area of concentration for SOPs are content marketing and developing events that would generate excitement and creates a learning and earning strategy for the community. I would ensure that the community is fully engaged and collaborative at the same time.

Engagement management is another skill which I am very good at. I have a long professional experience in Public relationship management and I implement all that experience in India DAO. Be it a community voice call or virtual meet-ups, I lead them from the front. Interaction with the community gives me immense pleasure and satisfaction and I ensure to bring out the contributive best in the community.

1. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work?
    Response:I aim to be absolutely engaged in the ongoing macro-situations in the blockchain and crypto industry so that I am aware of the possibilities of change. I would then be able to engage the governor’s team to create focus groups on the topics that can bring out the potential for high growth.

2. Why are you the best person for a role on the INDIA DAO council?
    I am a crpyto veteran with a taste for all things successful. In the longstanding career that I have had in the crypto industry as well as the experience in the conventional corporate industry makes me uniquely qualified to create a vision for success and to ensure its implementation.

Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/Godofplnts
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-kumar-98ba7170/

2 Likes