INDIA DAO Initial Council 2022 Candidate 2nd Term: (Raghav Deopura)

A very big hello to the Harmony India Community!

I am Raghav Deopura, you guys also know me as Levi Cryptoman. I am the one you engage with most during community calls as well as during the beloved Harmony Sunday Night Quiz!

After gaining a Masters Degree in Commerce from a reputed university, I have gained extensive experience in Community Management, Marketing, Moderation, Advertising & other operational expertise.

Questions & My Responses

1. What will be your role in the INDIA DAO and how do you plan to advance its mission?

Response: The biggest skillset that I possess is devising community engagement programs, whether they are incentive programs or organic development of the community. I plan to engage the community at multiple levels and across multiple platforms so that the community is able to learn from each other and become instrumental in sharing knowledge without limitations.

1. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work?

Response: I am a total blockchain buff, a community manager and I am totally passionate about the mandates that have been given to Harmony India DAO. Hence I would align my vision with that of the DAO and create a plan that is extremely decisive as well as described in the minuatae. This would help me make the most of my time and the available resources. I am also an intermediate graphic designer who can contribute to the field of content development as well as creating infographics.

1. Why are you the best person for a role on the INDIA DAO council?

Response: My experience in the crypto industry, my learnings as an ambassador for various well-known crypto projects as well as being a successful community manager has brought about the skill-sets required for ensuring that the community is engaged with me at not only at a professional but also at a personal one.

My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raghav-deopura-4a9b3b197

4 Likes

Its really good to see you guys applied for second term. :metal:

1 Like