Just the chief frisbee officer

Hi everyone, I’m Li and I’m one of the team members at Harmony on the business side.

Before joining the team, I was a big fan of the project. I met up often with Stephen, our founder, at his blockchain and machine learning meetups and went with him to China, even before Harmony formally existed!

I am excited about how open consensus can shape humanity’s future. Ultimately, it will become a new way for individuals to create value for themselves (from their personal data) and for societies to govern or come to consensus. I envision that we will have our existing social infrastructure like countries and financial institutions, but people will have the additional option to use technology and money that is permission-less and censorship-resistant.

Aside from a variety of tasks like organizing Harmony events, help grow our community, etc. I’m also our chief frisbee officer. We play sports several times a week to keep the team’s energy high and make sure we are in our best shape going on this fun and arduous journey.

2 Likes