Launches: Harmony Universe

Couldn’t have said it better ourselves :slight_smile:

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hello @Jacksteroo and @lij,

We are happy to announce that our 10K user milestone has been achieved as well. We had 11K users in the past 90 days visiting harmonyuniverse.one :partying_face: and we plan to double this number in the coming weeks.

Thanks again for all the support and love from the Harmony team.
Regards,
HU.

1 Like

Out of curiosity; ‘does this graph represent actual users or visitors of HU and since adding reviews is the only use case at the moment, how many reviews have been made by those 11k users/visitors on the site?’.

I think to help and guide new investors and users of harmony chain and it’s ecosystem -there should be a link to HU(or another site that is representing harmony ecosystem) on the Harmony One landingpage.

Well done Harmony Universe! Great to see milestones be reached.

• The OneCan Team
1 Like

funded the users milestone: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

2 Likes

Mr Universe always delivers!

1 Like

Hi @Jacksteroo and @lij

The ability to submit projects on Harmony Universe has been deployed. Please head over to https://harmonyuniverse.one and click Add Project to check it out:

In Addition, we have formed our Harmony Universe DAO with the following community members:

Thank you for your continuous support. We look forward to improving our project for the community and onboard the next hundred thousand Harmonauts :partying_face:

Cheers,
HU.

3 Likes

thank you, this milestone has been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

What is the HRC-20 token that will be the reward mechanism and what is the tokenomics behind it?

Hello there. How is it going?
Nice project. Congrats.
I would like to ask some questions regarding the project, please.

1. How do you obtain the new projects? In which step are the projects that you show in your website/dashboard (Testnet, Mainnet…)
  2. Regarding the users that vote, how do you check that are no bots voting?
  3. When you are talking about Validators, are you talking about Harmony Validators? All of them elected? What does it mean the point #6 saying having the validators to advertise? How and why?

In which step is the project today?

Thank you and keep going!
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi. I happened to read your post and want to ask a little personal question)) Why do people (and you personally) spend more time on telegram and twitter activity and little time on forums? I’m interested in the answer because I’m doing research. Thank you)))

hey, if you look at the forum stats, I am probably in the top 10 of the most active users. Good luck with your research.

3 Likes

I may have misspelled the question. Sorry, English is not my first language. My research is to understand what users are missing in the forum, and why they prefer to keep their main media publications in telegram?

I’d say because in Discord, Telegram,… people are searching for a direct and fast answer and the forums, are more specific to one project and you don’t expect an immediate answer.

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed reply

1 Like

Sorry for the immodest request) I and my friends are developing ukrainian local on this forum. We are still at the very beginning, but our plans are ambitious and useful for the whole community. Please allow me to publish a Ukrainian translation of your Harmony Universe project description in Ukrainian locale. I liked your project and your position on forum development. I think that ukrainian users will be interested to get to know your project.

If you allow me, I would like to write about your project, too)))

Sounds great! Thanks and please feel free.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll do it in the next few days :+1:

Interesting project. Is it already live?

Edit: never mind, just found the link.