Harmony (blue) Verse

Name of Project

Blueverse (harmony-verse)

Proposal overview

The Harmony verse is a full scale Metaverse designed to benefit all of the different companies building on harmony as well as the harmony ecosystem herself. Our go to market strategy is to align ourselves with the layer one blockchain and sell land to all the layer two companies. If given this grant, we will allocate a portion of the downtown area to the harmony building and then we would expect introductions to the other companies in the harmony ecosystem for their representation within the harmonyverse. The Harmony Metaverse will not only allocate land, but also allocate artists to be able to build out very cool and unique properties that we think the harmony ecosystem will love. Our product and stage is currently being technically built. We are pretty far along in terms of build out, however we are pre launch and pre funding. We will need in total approximately $300,000 to $400,000 and we expect to be able to get this from pre land NFT sales to the harmony ecosystem. We would like to start out with Harmony’s grant of $100,000 and build from there

Our milestones are:

Weeks 1-4: Complete tokenomics and deploy tokens onto testnet
Weeks 4-8: Get listed on major pools and staking rewards, Give beta access to Harmony community to test defi instruments and give feedback
Weeks: 8-12: Deploy public sale, release lots of marketing materials and video marketing efforts
First month after launch: Form DAO
Second month: Presale launch
Fifth month: Public launch of blue-metaverse

Proposal ask

Metrics for success

Pre-sale of land, Defi instruments (listing on staking platforms, exchanges, pools, etc), public sale of land Nft’s, public release of Metaverse, future drops

External links

@blockchainbroker
@Diamondsuicide

4 Likes

Hi,

Can you describe your team in terms of roles and responsibilities and experience levels? The more information you reveal, you will likely gain more trust from the community to support this proposal. Any public profile will help, such as Twitter accounts, LinkedIn, GitHub, Gitcoin, Bitbucket, and/or personal websites.

If you so choose to remain anonymous, at least describe the roles each one of them play, the amount of time they’ve worked in such capacity (full time) and why they are involved.

Also, our Launch grant milestones are as follows, FYI:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

Thank you,
HU

had a meeting with the team, was excited for the collaboration. @blockchainbroker I am thinking of a hybrid investment + grant program for this proposal. How does that sound to you? We can do 50:50 split with the investment goes to land purchasing to bootstrap the ecosystem. LMK your thought.

after several meetings with the team in Denver and after, we are approving this investment + grant program to build the blueverse on Harmony. The customized blueverse will be the portal and hub of all metaverses in Harmony.

1 Like

project is funded

1 Like

I’m so blueish into this, lets go Leo!
:cyclone:

Congrats! Looking forward to this.

Any updates for the community for this month (If you have one deliverable this month, what would it be)?

any update? it has been a month since the funding

2 Likes

Yes, I’m interested in the project as well. I’m examining options in our project and would like to know how the “hub” will come into play with other projects. Any update?

Yes! We have the base tech deployed!!

The hub is up and live!

Now we need to build out more assets but I’d love to give a demo to some of the core members and encourage the community to begin to send us assets that can go into this

1 Like

really excited to see where this project is headed and where the progress is at currently. Anything that the team can share with the community at this moment? Also, is there a Discord for this project?

I scheduled a meeting with brian tomorrow to do a demo/walkthrough.

we have not done any marketing yet, this is just the BASE DEMO/MVP

we need to consult with harmony and artists to help us bring in some 3d assets from all the companies and projects looking to showcase their brands into the Blu-verse