Launches/Ports: CoalMiner P2E moving to Harmony

Sound great! How do we proceed with the process?

To be approved for the grant, the condition is that your KYC is submitted and confirmed.
Please email identification documents to kyc@harmony.one.

Team members must submit a photo displaying full face and photo ID to the address above.
Reply to this comment once submitted so that we may proceed. :+1:

We have sent over those KYC documents as requested! :tada:

Thank you, confirmed receipt.

Approved for $50K Launch grant. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing this built out with the first milestone for a Testnet Launch built on Harmony :tada:

ā€œTestnet Launchā€ means launching a feature-complete product on Harmony Testnet. We define feature complete to include a user interface, connection to a wallet (Metamask, Harmony ONE Chrome Extension, etc.) on Testnet, and can be tested end-to-end by at least 100 users.

Funds will be released upon completing these milestones

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ. Join the Harmony Grants Telegram channel to share your story and to gain partnerships there by growing your own ecosystem.

Please join the Harmony Grants Telegram channel and Harmonyā€™s Discord server.

Weā€™d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this thread here, to keep the community posted on this proposalā€™s progress!

1 Like

Our testnet port of Version 1 of the CoalMiner game is live at CoalMiner. It is built on Harmony Testnet Shard 0.

1 Like

Thank you. i am just testing it now and itā€™s asking for 1000 ONE. given the faucet only gives 1000 ONE at a time and this is testnet only, can you consider dropping this to 100 ONE or so, so we can freely test a few times please?

Cheers.

2 Likes

I have just sent a message to the Dev, should be ready for you shortly.

Should be only 1 ONE to play now.

1 Like

Trying to play but itā€™s hard to understand what iā€™m supposed to do in this game.
For example thereā€™s a refine button (the only one seemed to work now), I did the transaction but nothing seemed to happen.

I am trying to do this, but Accept button isnā€™t working for some reason:

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.21.11 PM

Lastly, I canā€™t click the Buy button in the marketplace. :slight_smile:

A few sentences about the gameplay and how the user is supposed to know what to do, like a tutorial, could be useful on the website.

1 Like

There is a lot of information on how the game works in our GitBook. Introduction - Harmony CoalMiner 2.0
Also our community is extremely helpful on Discord.

You load into the game actively mining. Your default mining stamina is 8 hours. Then you would refine. The marketplace you can not buy items until you have met the level requirement. I also tried to level up and that button seems to be not working. I have messaged the dev about that as well.

All functions are now working. I apologize for the delay on that. We are working on a V2 right now. This was the direct port of V1 from Avalanche.

1 Like

Thank you for the updates. Appreciate the quick turnaround.

I know there is a lot of information about the game and the community is great, but if I just stumbled across your website and wanted to play, with limited time in my hand (as is the case with everyone in GameFi :slight_smile:) iā€™d appreciate a few info pop-ups telling me what each section does :+1:

Keep up the good work!
Cheers,
HU

Thank you so much for the helpful advice!

testnet milestone funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

2 Likes

Just a quick update. We are about to launch the version 1.5 on MainNet!!!

2 Likes

Hi @CoalMinerFanBoi - just checking in on status and if you need help. I would encourage you to continue posting milestones/updates on here. Thank you!

Hello, we have been sending requests for assistance through direct messages, discord forums and emails. We would like to move forward with setting up the DAO. Please let us know who we can work with on this. Thank you.

Hi @CoalMinerFanBoi,

Please DM me and weā€™ll review next steps.

Thank you