Launches/Ports: CoalMiner P2E moving to Harmony

Name of Project

CoalMiner.game

Application Type

Launch/Port

Proposal Overview

CoalMiner is a P2E game with: an internal marketplace and gamified liquidity pool staking with a strong ROI. CoalMiner is a semi-passive income source with a one-of-a-kind, supportive, and welcoming community.

All you need to get started is a compatible browser with a supported wallet. Wallets currently supported are MetaMask, Binance Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, and WalletConnect.

CoalMiner was originally launched on the Avalanche network. As our player base (and Avalanche’s network usage) increased, we noticed transaction fees rising and congestions on the network causing delays for our miners. Our community asked if there was something better, we listened. Now we mine in Harmony!

We are live on Harmony’s testnet and about to port the entire game from Avalanche onto Harmony. Our community is eagerly anticipating the release! We have finished our early beta testing with 195 active miners. We kept the user base small for out beta test to ensure we provide a quality and profitable game for our players. These players were all organically acquired via word of mouth among our miners. We have allocated $25,000-$50,000 for our marketing push upon release on the Harmony network. We will be adding an internal gamified DEX for easy bridging from other popular networks (Avalanche, Binance, Fantom and Polygon) into Harmony ONE.

Our Future on Harmony

We are asking for the $50k launch grant. We will use this money for additional development costs, marketing and for seeding liquidity on our DEX.

Over the next 2-6 weeks the following features will be available in the app on Harmony mainnet:

• Extensive P2P marketplace providing in-game items
  • Swapping ONE to/from other coins directly on the in-game DEX

We forecast our player base growing:
2 weeks - 400
4 weeks - 800
6 weeks - 1600
8 weeks - 3200

External links

https://twitter.com/CoalMiner_Game?s=20&t=5faOZEzWrtdJRz8HqHrPDA

7 Likes

I Love the whole community and The game itself, easy to play and have a good source of income. it is the best project that i have ever been so far, This even’t haven’t started yet, a Lot of things are coming up, im exited to play with the new port to Harmony. Thank you to all for the great effort, etics, and pacience!

7 Likes

Been earning stable rewards at a realistic apr. Not worried about this going away anytime soon

6 Likes

So far the best and the easiest project I entered, while whole market is down…here everything is going smooth. Community is very nice and developer’s as well all people involved in that project are professional. I can’t wait to see miner in full light (mine dark :grin:) on Harmony network.

5 Likes

Since the new year i was hooked onto the game its simple and its task rewarding… if you’re slacking you will lose your reward. Thats what makes it fun about the game it rewards disciplined people and punishes the lazy ones. Great team, great devs and always helpful and pushing to maximize this game in full! Looking forward for the port onto Harmony!

5 Likes

Really one of the best communities out there, loving everything in this game!

Can’t wait to see the improvements done with the help of this game friendly network.

5 Likes

The game mechanics this team has developped is next level. The passive game rewards are stable and steady. Excited to see what else this teams produces. Would love for them to recieve grant and really push this prohect further

4 Likes

The best and the easiest project I entered. Crazy passive income. Even is market going down my tokens are going up. I started my second month and cant wait to see new road map ahead. Coal Miner to the moooon :pick::muscle:

4 Likes

Agree with everything said above, this P2E game is the best, fun and stable, devs are very friendly and professional and whole community is nice! Looking forward for all the upcoming changes
Let CoalMiner receive the grant, develop and grow bigger and bigger :heart: :rocket:

3 Likes

I like the game, has a lot of potential! :facepunch:

4 Likes

This has been the easiest project I’ve invested in yet. Like others have said here, even though the rest of the market is going down, CoalMiner is staying steady and we really haven’t felt any affect from it. It has been a wonderful time so far with a wonderful community and a Dev that really cares about his project. I think it is innovative and a has a structure that other projects should envy, and that’s only going off the beta. With proper marketing, I think this game’s player base will skyrocket. I am so excited to continue to be apart of this project. Please let them get this grant and bring a new, innovative project to Harmony!

4 Likes

I just found this 2 days ago and its been sunshine and rainbows ever since… its almost impossible to find decent projects that actually know what is going on. And even if you find a good “looking” project 9.999% of the time its either a rug or the team drives it into the dirt in days maybe weeks if ypu get lucky… THis game has a very low bearrier to entry and is simple enough for my grand mother to take part…
The #1 BEST part of this project, the thing that separates the great from the average is…
COMMUNITY!!
everyone ive ever talked to is 100% authentic qnd truly there for the right reasons

3 Likes

Such a tight-knit community of great people. Very responsive team! All this and it has been one of the most consistent investments I have made; I have never once been worried about returns. The future of the game looks insane to boot, can’t wait!

3 Likes

Best community around and it’s an honour to be a part of it.
The team behind this project are extremely dedicated, expect big things from these guys.

3 Likes

One of my favourite crypto projects, realistic, sustainable and a dev team you can trust. Moving to Harmony can only make it better, can’t wait to see what’s coming in the future.

1 Like

Hello and welcome. Thanks for applying to Harmony Ecosystem Fund.
This proposal fits best to the Launch grant based on the guidelines at Apply for Grants or DAO

Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit.
We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each:

> > $10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet,
> > $10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs,
> > $10K after launching on our mainnet with audit,
> > $10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion),
> > $10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process).

Moreover, we recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 governors from the project team, 3 governors from the project community, and 3 governors from Harmony DAOs – namely, ONEcommunityDAO, ONEdeveloperDAO, ONEincubatorDAO.

Do above terms sound achievable as a whole?

1 Like

Yes, these sound completely doable. We are already launched on testnet. We are beginning the port to mainnet in about 16 hours.

We have some questions about the DAO. Will the multi sig be needed for all contract upgrades or just for moving liquidity?

Generally speaking, the DAO would be for making decisions for the direction of the project and where the funds should be directed as per those decisions. Not just for moving the liquidity around :+1:

Would there be any need to verify our game code and give away our intellectual property? How do you judge success of a DAO? Outside of these concerns this is all agreeable to us.

You don’t have to give away your IP, however as part of the grant approval and funding you would need to seek audits from a reputable vendor and submit the report.

1 Like