LightItUp DAO

Deliverables Metrics
Community
Move our community from Telegram to Discord 90% make the transition, complete by March 15
Build DAO membership on Discord 200 members, Harmony forum post
Publish monthly bounties for members $11.4K paid out to members, three Notion posts
Community gatherings two gatherings, 100 attendees, two Harmony forum posts
Partners
Find artist or organization partners to support with a projection based awareness campaign two partners, two Harmony forum posts
Educate about DAOs two partners, two Harmony forum posts
Education
Street team actions with analog spotlight six actions, 60 contacts, 60 wallets, mint 300 nfts, six Twitter posts
Projection skills workshops two workshops, 40 attendees, two Harmony forum posts
Equipment
Research digital projection equipment test three projectors, speak with three experts, Harmony forum post
Purchase a projector one projector (contingent on finding the right deal, can rent in the meantime)
Governance/communication
Set up Notion one Notion, one forum post
Set up Aragon one Aragon, one forum post
Complete governance loops (proposal, discussion, vote, execute, report) 10 loops, 3 to 5 loops with expenditures
Elect new governors Hold election on June 29th, Harmony forum post
Revenue Streams
Establish paid projection gigs 1 paid gig, Harmony forum post
3 Likes

@frwrdslosh Here are the proper deliverables and metrics.

1 Like

These are our governors alongside their talk.harmony.one username:

Gov name Talk user name
Suede Suede0619
Christiaan xiaan
Taylor Coyne Tcoyne
Jamie grokgroove
Boone Bergsma BooneBergsma
Weesam Alkachak weesam_hatem
Andrew Cordova Ru-MADNFT
Griffin Paul griffindpaul
Richard (TAL3S) Tal3s
2 Likes

Thanks for getting this up right away Suede! Love all the activity on here!

2 Likes

Great job on writing this up so well suede! Was great to see you in person today for a bit of coworking!

2 Likes

I was missing your face Taylor. Yeah we covered a lot of ground today.

1 Like

Hey @Sam, I saw on the last All Hands Meeting that you still needed 5 DAOs. LightItUp DAO could help you reach your goal :smiley:

Hey bestape. Yes please.

2 Likes

41 members in our Telegram, 23 organizational documents created in or public and governors folders in Drive, first NFT airdrop to our members next Wednesday. First partner for ongoing paid gigs established.

2 Likes

I think we are rocking it and taking community engagement very seriously while being playful too!

1 Like

We met and actually enacted Light Action at EthDenver! I know I took the premise of being at the conference for learning and making connection to heart. Thank you to everyone for teaching me so that I can be educated and teach others!

1 Like

Launching NFTs on Harmony this week via DaVinci and MADNFTs

3 Likes

So excited to be launching NFTs this week! We are also launching our Discord early this week to our main members community! Very exciting week coming up!

1 Like

Partnered with the Movement DAO. This will bring us a rich assortment of causes for which we can build awareness. At every step we will be teaching about Harmony, NFT’s and DAOs.

I’m an environmental activist, and I just had my first conversation about cryptocurrency and web3, with a friend who is part of a large environmental organization, that knows me, and with whom I have worked doing projections in the past.

Until today their knowledge of crypto was that mining is bad for the environment, and it’s only good for criminals to launder money.

I spoke about my experience in the community and about ETHDenver, and covered topics including proof of stake, web3 paradigm shift, projects for public good and the environment. I explained that the community is made up of crazy, genius rebels determined to change the way things are done, and bring everyone along.

I cited numerous examples of the social good of blockchain technology. The conversation went well and my friend will try to arrange a meeting with the executive director and decision makers in the organization.

Educate, educate, educate, that’s what we do at the LightItUpDAO!!

2 Likes

Dropping NFTs to our members today. Details are in our Discord in the announcements channel. You have until noon to get your ETH address on the spreadsheet. C’mon down.

Light It Up DAO has officially launched their ETHDenver NFT drop on Harmony via MADNFTS.io.

Purchases from our NFT collections fund the community treasury with instant trustless delivery to our Harmony multisig.

Please check out our creator profile and consider supporting the DAO in this way!

Fiat payments accepted as well!

3 Likes

This is awesome to have our NFTs on Harmony, where they belong anyway.

4 Likes

Reorganizing our board. Introducing new members shortly here.

1 Like

Just heard you guys got funded on spaces! congrats guys!

5 Likes