LightItUp DAO

Love your Project , it was awesome meeting at ETHDENVER , hope we can partner up with AURADOGS DAO at some point …

2 Likes

Great meet you brother. I’ll check out what you are doing and come around for a chat.

2 Likes

We watched a bit about tokenomics and launching a token. There is an outfit called Tacen that facilitates the process and gets you asking the right questions.

That goes in the back pocket…

1 Like

38 members in our Telegram as of today. While we wait for the grant we are discussing a variety of topics of interest to our members. We have had lively discussions about POAPs, Tokenomics, DAO governance, dogs, legal, tooling and minting NFTs.

We’ve had some laughs and are building relationship.

2 Likes

We are growing so fast! I am loving all the interaction and discussions we all have been having within the DAO. Learning more everyday through the engagement on all the different topics we have been touching on!

1 Like

This is a wonderful project! Amazing work at ETHDenver!

1 Like

This will be such an awesome project!

1 Like

Awesome stuff! I really like the idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks maleman. We sure had fun at ETHDenver. What a great team.

1 Like

Absolutely! Love the work you all are doing. Big ups to my guy Boone!

1 Like

@DevinMarty @Sam
I know that Aragon works with Harmony, but presently Coordinape and DAOhaus do not. Sam mentioned that Aragon has drawbacks, the other day, like you can’t see a list of Harmony DAOs.

Do you think I should put the LightItUp DAO on Aragon because it works with Harmony, or one of the other platforms? When is support for Coordinape and DAOhaus coming to Harmony?

Just looking to get pointed in the right direction.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Harmony community Ian. FYI Harmony community, its ‘eyean,’ rather than ‘eean.’

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @robinnagpal. Lots of good stuff happening at Harmony. If you want to find out what’s happening in the LightItUpDAO please join our telegram. The link is in the proposal above.

3 Likes

I would like to focus on the Deliverables and Metrics section of this proposal.

Deliverables should be qualitative. They qualify the mandates. And metrics should be quantitative. They quantify the deliverables.

If I had a deliverable of eating healthier, then a metric could be eating 2,600 apples a day :laughing:

Can the LightItUp DAO Govs take another look and tighten up the Deliverables and Metrics section?

Would also love if the governors were able to create an account on our forum! If they’re half as engaging as you @Suede0619 then we have some incredible new friends :slight_smile: Links to other socials (twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub, etc.) is always encouraged, too.

:blue_heart:

@Sam @giv

3 Likes

Thanks /

We will get right on this. I could see from reading other proposals that our deliverables and metrics were lacking. We were not able to think these through properly and get the proposal up during ETHDenver, which was our goal. We have thought it through now and we’ll post our more detailed deliverables and metrics sometime tomorrow, as a comment right here.

And I will ask all the governors to set up their profiles, engage and add their links on the forum.

Thank you /

6 Likes

You’re the best! Looking forward to your updates! :blue_heart:

And congratulations on all the engagement for this proposal. Something I genuinely love to see.

4 Likes

:film_projector: Happy to govern with you fine folks! Thank you @Suede0619 and @Tcoyne and everyone else for bringing us together for such an important and wonderful cause. :film_projector:

4 Likes

Also happy to govern, share what I’ve learned from LexDAO, Gitcoin, KERNEL, nfDAO.

3 Likes

We are an engaging bunch with great energy! Yay Light beings!

3 Likes

Very excited to be able to be a governor and the Community Manager of this beautiful DAO we are creating! Wow, what the future holds for us is great!!

1 Like