MarsColony 👽 - play to earn, colonization game-fi with full community control [Approved]

Congratulations to everyone involved in launching such a successful project. Who knew in the first 2 days that the pre sale would sell out? I am curious to a little piece of wording in your description: “multi-planet Metaverse starting from Mars.” Does this mean there is potential for future planet, maybe multi galaxy verse releases in the roadmap? I can see how this could become a great metaspace first of its kind type of project, not even metaverse, but metaspace :grin::+1:really looking forward to the future and will be keeping a close eye on this.

3 Likes

Roadmap here needs updating. Lots of updates to the project. Particularly the launch and sell out of all land plots. Great idea. Look forward to see what else is added to increase game play.

2 Likes

Hey guys! please follow our progress via weekly updates here Weekly Progress 10.01.22 - 16.01.22 - News about Mars colonization - Mars Colony

2 Likes

Hey guys! We are looking for NFT artists. It’s a great chance to bring your avatars to a new world!

1 Like

Very cool project, congratulation on the launch

1 Like

Hey Martians :vulcan_salute:

Please check out our latest strategy update

you guys are doing excelent work!

1 Like

Hello! May I ask you about some details of your lauch in PM?

Hey @Andrew_M what do you mean by launch on PM, could you please specify ?

Hey Martians! Long time haven’t chatted :slight_smile:

I came back with great news! Finally, we have reached our second and third milestones!

We are about to launch several new modules in the upcoming month

• SpaceXchange
  • NFT Avatars
  • P2E

Stay tuned :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Congrats and confirmed!

2 Likes

funded the second and third milestones: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

2 Likes

The transfer is received :blue_heart:

Hey folks! Here is the latest MarsColony pitch deck!

3 Likes

Hello Martians!

We have couple of news to share:

1. We have published Monthly product update of July - Link.

2. Also published our roadmap for August - September - Link.

3. And already posted our First weekly product update of August - Link.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

MarsColony weekly product update is live → Monthly product update: July 22 - #8 by Lyagushka - Weekly reports - Mars Colony

Come check it out!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

We have released a first iteration of overall app UI revamp.

By saying that its the first iteration i mean that we’re now on a right path to a more user-friendly and convenient app interface. We will be upgrading it more and more from time to time to make the user experience in our app the best. :heart:

You can check the new UI in our Harmony app.

3 Likes

Mars colony Looking to get in contact with someone to discuss working with to aid in R1?