Moon Vault - Multichain Yield Aggregator

Name of Project
Moon Vault

Proposal overview

It is our goal to offer our users a transparent and safe place to make their investments. Our UI is intuitive and we have added many helpful features to ensure ease of investmenting.

For example, we are showing a token price corrected by growth of the vault and APR over time, allowing users to quickly check if they have outfarmed price losses. We also show how much profit/loss you have made with your current investment at all times. Any transfer taxes or fees are clearly indicated and we will show you how long it takes to break even at current APR.

Currently we have two fully working systems on BSC and Polygon and are ready to deploy on Harmony testnet. We could launch on mainnet shortly after. Our important contracts are currently being audited by Brewlabs; we are also planning a KYC. We will receive additional audits for phase 2 from either Paladin or Peckshield.

Why Moon Vault?

Most platforms hide costs like deposit fee or transfer taxes and falsely advertise high APRs. Many investors fall prey to those promises. We strive to educate our investors and give them the right tools to make informed decisions; enabling calculated risks instead of gambling. Therefore, our site offers many unique statistics and helpful tools, so that users make investments based on metrics

Proposal ask

We are applying for a standard launch grant and will use the initial capital for marketing, protocol developments and audits.

Metrics for success

• Support for more than 5 Platforms.
  • $5+ million TVL
  • 1000+ Users

External links
https://app.moon-vault.com/home

11 Likes

moonvault on harmony pleeeease :slight_smile: Full support!

1 Like

Would love to see MoonVault on Harmony…

1 Like

Full Support:) Moon Vault on Harmony will be amazing.

1 Like

moon vault on harmony chain please

1 Like

Would love to see Moon Vault on Harmony :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to see MoonVault on Harmony Please. :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::dancer:t5:

Let’s bring Moon Vault to Harmony. You won’t regret it!

Moon vault is a great project. I think the Harmony one team should check it out.

Would love to see MoonVault on Harmony. They are still a very new project but really innovative. cant wait for the V2 version. this would be a great addition to the Harmony Ecosystem and a safe place for my funds to grow :wink: Let me know when you launch so i can put some ONE in your vaults

Moonvault on harmony pleeeease:) Exceptional project with unique tokenomics, a great team and community spirit:) Please check it out everyone! Let’s go!

Best community on BSC and Polygon, about to become the best community on Harmony! Great project with a great future.

Hi @MoonVault , thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund

We are in the process of reviewing your proposal. We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community to keep participating and ask questions and provide feedbacks.

Further, I’ll kick off with a few questions to clarify a few items:

• Given that you’ve already enabled Harmony mainnet on your site, has that been audited or still pending?

• Did you end up running tests with users on TestNet prior to enabling Mainnet?

• Would you be forming a DAO if this proposal is approved?

Looking forward to hear back, thank you!

Hey Gabby thanks for your answer!

Thank you for your reply. It seems that we’re a little misaligned with the milestones from the Guidelines. I’ve included them below-- would you be able to commit to the milestones?
(Note that funding is released after the completion of a milestone, not before)

500 Launches ($20M). Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit. We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

Due to a lengthy period of time without response/updates, this proposal is declined and will proceed to be closed. Should you revisit interest in our grants program, please submit a new proposal post, thank you.