NFT DAO: mandates & deliverables

4 Likes

This are excellent news for our community!
Thank you @stse
We would like to work very close with this NFT DAO in order to follow further Davinci community vision and governance proposals DaVinci

6 Likes

Hello, when should we expect elections to begin, are candidates able to submit now?

I have a few people in mind I would encourage to submit candidacy.

I saw @leo gonna working with this ONE :eyes:

1 Like

The draft of the NFT DAO mandate is:

Usability: Onboard new creators/collectors on Harmony; identify and collaborate with NFT toolings to ease the creation/collection process.
Utility: Work with NFT/external projects to onramp the metaverse and real-world utility of NFTs.
Interoperability: Multi-chain and cross-chain NFTs exploration.

This is the first draft. Please chime in and provide your feedback.

5 Likes

I would love to see some clarity when it comes to Music NFTs and the “murky waters” that musicians may have to deal with: Why NFT Sales Are the Music Biz's Wild West, and How It's Being Tamed - Variety

What better DAO than this one to help shed some light on how Harmony.one is going to positively provide direction for the ONE-NFT-ECO.

I really want to advocate MusicNFTs for Harmony’s Governances. Contact me if I can help: https://doggynelson.music.blog/

1 Like

Great mandates @leo

I would just add on the Utility: Work with NFT/external projects to onramp the metaverse an real-world utility of NFTs, **and promotion/ search for external investments

2 Likes