NFT² Elite Pad
NFT² is the project that aims to fully explore the potentials of NFTs, more than just static crypto assets. NFT² Elite Pad will be the first product developed by NFT² that will help address the whitelist - currently the most pain point in NFT industry.
The whitelist was initially aimed to give the early contributor a safe position to mint the NFT without engaging in the gas war. But as time goes by, since demand is much greater than supply, most quality projects now use whitelists with extensive and annoying hoops for users to jump through. Some make users solve puzzles, other force fake engagement, some even sell merch for whitelisting.
Thus, we propose NFT² Elite Pad - a fully decentralized NFT launch pad for elite NFT owners. It aims to change the current whitelisting mode for NFT projects from PoW (Proof of Work) to PoS (Proof of Stake):
- Gather the authorization and subscription from blue-chip NFT owners, build the market attraction and social impact.
- Allow new NFT projects to create raffle bucket at the launch pad by giving some whitelist.
- Blue-chip NFT owners can claim free raffle ticket to engage in the whitelisting raffling.
The product is expected to have the following attributes:
- Transparency: All steps are written in smart contract with full transparency.
- Influential: The application has users with a number of blue chip NFT owners, make the application the ideal place for new projects to get the initial attraction.
- Incentivized: User will get some free raffle tickets when authorizing the NFT, making it beneficial to participate in NFT authorization and whitelisting.
- True randomness: By using harmony VRF, create a true random selection algorithm no one can predict.
- Blue chip (elite) NFTs are limited to NFT projects on Ethereum which have the highest transaction volume according to OpenSea transaction data.
- New NFT projects does not have any chain limitations. It can be projects on all blockchains - Ethereum, Harmony, Solana, Polygon, e.t.c.
- The raffle process and smart contract will be on Harmony, served as a gas saving layer 2 solution. A relayer will be built to relay the user signature of authorization from Ethereum to Harmony.
This product will build the community of the most active and elite NFT players who are at the most frontier in the NFT industry. Since the project will be launched on Harmony, it will surely bring their attraction to the harmony NFT ecosystem.
$30K for product development, and $20K for marketing and community.
- Week 1-3: Product development and testnet deployment.
- Week 4-5: Alpha test, mainnet deployment, and Beta test.
- Week 6-10: Product launch and start marketing and building community.
- First month after launch: Gather 1k users.
- Second month after launch: DAO launch, grow for more users and more projects.
Our demo for NFT² at EthDenver Hackathon: NFT²