No Code NFT Launchpad

Name of Project

Zero Code NFT

Proposal overview

Zero Code offers an easy-to-follow wizard to create, test and deploy an NFT smart contract and a minting page on a variety of blockchains without any code coding knowledge. Our goal is to give people the power to launch their NFT projects in a matter of minutes without having to find and screen developers or understand complex blockchain concepts. Like a Wix for smart contracts. Our app is already live and we’ve had more than 10 successful NFT drops. Right now we’re seeking to integrate more chains (like Harmony) and get more exposure. Our main funnels are YT, Twitter, and word of mouth as well as paid ads. We currently have 400 active users and growing.

Proposal ask

$20k

External links

Promo video: Drop your NFT collection with ZERO coding skills! - YouTube

6 Likes

Personally I am not a coder, so this is great! Closes gaps and opens opportunities.

2 Likes

Very helpfully!! This can help young projects to move forward and solve the common problems that NFT projects have.

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

This has been assigned to @jbeltran.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

Hello @ihorbond
What do you mean with no code?
Would you please explain a bit more? I’m confused about the way of if I upload an NFT to an NFT platform (ie: MADNFT, Opensea, Davinci…) I just upload my NFT to the platform following the steps and that’s it.
What problem differentiates Zerocodenft from these other platforms?
Also, once explained, would you please split the Launch into Milestones?

Thank you!

1 Like