Launches: Mintur.ONE - Launchpad and Marketplace for Generative NFTs

Name of Project / DAO / Company

Mintur.ONE

Application type

Product Launch

Proposal overview

Mintur.ONE is a launchpad and marketplace platform for generative NFT projects. Users can create their own minting page seamlessly without any upfront costs. Below would be the general creation process:

1. Choose a unique subdomain and project name.
  2. Name and select the number of attribute categories.
  3. Upload each individual attribute element (.png).
  4. Choose the layering order of attributes.
  5. See preview of randomly generated NFT and choose total supply.

Users can also launch their own dedicated marketplaces. This eliminates the common issue of fraudulent NFTs being sold, which typically use other contract addresses or ripped unverified artwork. An example collection of the unique URLs would be:

mintur.one
[project].mintur.one
[project].mintur.one/marketplace

There would be a 5% cut from all minting fees, along with a small 2% fee from all secondhand trading in the marketplaces.

MILESTONES

Weeks 1-2: Complete rough prototype and deploy onto the testnet
Week 2-3: Beta testing and debugging
Weeks 3-5: Polish frontend and deploy onto mainnet
First Month (after launch): Dedicated marketplaces for NFT projects
Second Month (after launch): Acquire 10K active users

We are requesting at least $100K to scale development and launch this platform on the Harmony blockchain.

Proposal ask

$100K

Metrics for success

10K active users

$1M in transaction volume

External links

Whitepaper

4 Likes

follow the guidelines for “launches” for funding amount:

1. 500 Launches ($20M). Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit. We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each: $10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet, $10K after mainnet launch, $10K after forming a DAO with its community, and $20K for after 10K users.
2 Likes

Mintur.ONE: Community Poll

• Yes
  • No
  • More info needed
0 voters

For “More info needed”, please Reply to ask your question

1 Like

@BadAtBlockchain generative NFTs are highly interesting initiatives. Are you still interested in pursuing this based on the Launch guidelines above?

1 Like

Hi @Jacksteroo, thanks for dropping by :blush:

Yes, we are still very interested in working on this. I wasn’t able to edit the original post, however we are wanting to follow the guidelines at $50k as mentioned by @lij above.

2 Likes

@Jacksteroo I’d just like to note as well, we will be primarily focusing on the generative collection launchpad platform. The marketplace was a concept during initial design however due to recent changes and projects on Harmony, we want to watch that space develop and we focus on helping non-programmer folk launch their own generative projects! This means we can really get rid of this pesky barrier to entry and perfect a seamless method of creating your own generative NFT project with zero coding knowledge.

Thanks again for the interest :blush:

2 Likes

This sounds like a really good idea, a platform to bring artists and developers together and get more projects running on Harmony!

2 Likes

I believe this tool would be great for Harmony, as it removes the barrier of entry for artists in particular that want to start their own NFTs. @BadAtBlockchain is a great developer and his work with Scribbles has been fantastic!

1 Like

@BadAtBlockchain I’d like to raise the bar here a bit more. In addition to random NFT generation, which is already fading away rather quickly, can you research a bit more on the following:

• Provide some examples of algorithms today that would generate the random NFT
  • From Step 3 onwards, provide an option to layer on top Art Style Transfers such as this Transform your photo in the style of an iconic artist
  • Where does the layering or art style transfer algo reside in, is it on the blockchain, or on the device?
  • How many hours is it going to involve (plus the art style transfer) and who have you identified in your team?

I have some experience working with digital photos and experimented with art style transfers. Happy to help.

Hi @Jacksteroo! We propose the following revised creation process:

1. Choose a unique subdomain and project name.
  2. Name and select the number of attribute categories.
  3. Upload each individual attribute element (.png).
  4. Select layer art style transfers if wanted (warping them within generation).
  5. Choose the layering order of attributes.
  6. See preview of randomly generated NFT and choose total supply.

The vision is to have Mintur.ONE be the perfect tool for artists that want to bring their NFT idea to life without having to deal with the coding side of things. See Harmoonies, Harmony Punks or Harmonauts as examples of projects we could help create.

So far, it would be mainly me behind the development side of things. I have already reached out to a few other developers that would be interested, and have enlisted the help of @freyala for advice and management (who is on the Harmoonies team creating a marketplace, which I’d like to partner up with to create a simple workflow for NFT creation + listing).

As for the actual time needed to make this happen, I think it’d be easier to put together a rough time frame after fleshing out all the details. Do you think another category of funding would be more appropriate for this project? And we would absolutely love your help!

I’ve reached out. Thanks!

2 Likes

@BadAtBlockchain Some questions:

• How different is this from Harmoonies? Is there a specific theme?
  • How are the funds going to be used?
  • Have you identified your team, if so what are their experience levels and roles?
  • With the model of $10K on TestNet, $10K on MainNet, $10K with DAO formation, and $20K when you hit the 10M ONEs or 15K users (vs. 10K MAUs) will your team be fine with this?

Thanks again for your patience.

How different is this from Harmoonies? Is there a specific theme?

I think it is important to clarify that this is not similar to Harmoonies. Armoonia will be a decentralized marketplace for generative NFTs. However, artists and creators alike both still need a platform to create their own NFT projects in the first place. This is what Mintur.ONE will be used for - artists need an easy, streamlined way to launch their projects without coding knowledge. Sure, you can draw all the assets needed, but many people won’t have the means to put together a website or work out the code needed for the whole minting process.

How are the funds going to be used?

This was the current proposed plan drafted:

• Management and outreach ($15K) - general community engagement, connections and advice.
  • Development ($30K) - coding, backend development. $30K Total.
  • Misc ($5K) - designing, marketing, community events, expenses, etc.

Have you identified your team, if so what are their experience levels and roles?

I am behind the BadProjects, which has released the first on-chain algorithmically generated NFTs on the Harmony blockchain.

I have already reached out to another developer, who has proficient development knowledge, having worked on an NFT project on another blockchain. Still looking for more people to bring onboard to really assist in the development and community side of things.

With the model of $10K on TestNet, $10K on MainNet, $10K with DAO formation, and $20K when you hit the 10M ONEs or 15K users (vs. 10K MAUs) will your team be fine with this?

Absolutely! This sounds feasible and fair.

Approved for $50K under the Launch category.

We look forward to the first milestone of a TestNet launch that’s feature complete to include a user interface, connection to a Harmony wallet on TestNet, and can be used end-to-end by at least 100 test users.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.