Here are some highlights from our on-site meeting on March 2, 2022:
- The level of support given through this project was unique and significant to builders in the space
- This project allowed the core team to invest and learn about the ecosystem of Harmony
- Moving forward:
- Let’s make sure that our team is prepared and funded before an event starts
- Allocate a Harmony pitch session and broadcast, so projects can prepare and come to us
- Harmony made a commitment to three DAOs at ETHDenver:
- 1Wallet DAO
- Blu3 DAO
- ZKU DAO
- 1Wallet wants to bring the social aspect of both traditional messaging and group actions/ownership/purpose
- Harmony will keep buckling down until we meet the minimum threshold of 100K daily active
- Where is the YC startup incubation model for the blockchain platform, particularly for Harmony?
- How do we incubate a project with a more outbound focus?