#ONEquest 1wallet contest Claim

Hello Together,
I m new here to be part of the Harmony ecosystem. This is my first experience with the Harmony system and the tokenomics.
@pjconleyy

I have Completed the #onequest Contest on day before.
I have different wonderful experience in the Harmony Wallet creation. The wallet Dashboard is catchy to access the different attributes. Switching wallet is so easy.

Have bought two NFTs on the Davinci website. One from metamask and the other from 1wallet itsef( it is awesome)
(Will Attach Image Subsequently)
Create and purchase one domain for me and link to the twitter.
It looks amazing that latest trends that i retweeted/posts are showing here with my customized name site. Seems this site is for 1 year (according 1 ONE token purchase)

I have used the clockify timesheet for my daily practice. With the clockify sheet,

It almost took 42 minutes to complete the contest.
Breakdown is,

1. Wallet Creation and Metamask Configuration is simple - 5 Minutes ( For backing up the reccovery address and File , Adding Metamask extension and configure Harmony Network). But Creating Wallet Address in harmony itself is just within 1 minute

2. Introduced myself and asking community help from Discord / Twitter for $ONE token to proceed further. But, So many scammers are there to drive in wrong direction.

3. Then topped up with my own asset. Waiting period and completion takes 30 minutes.

4. Purchase the Da vinci Culture 3x3 NFT worth 1 ONE took 5 minutes
    My collection

5. Sent to my 1 wallet and then create my Own domain at crazyone

6. It was linked to my twitter page. It looks great that i have my own crypto page to share my highlights. ( IMAGES ARE ATTACHED ABOVE ALREADY)

IT TOOK ALMOST 42 MINUTES TO COMPELETE CONTEST AS I AM NEWBIEE HERE. Its apparently gives evidence that entering harmony system takes less than an hour at max

I have shared the experiences in twitter ( as thread Follows)

1 Like

Linked the crazyone domain to the twitter

1 Like

NFT Collection at Da Vinci

We are so happy that you have joined the Harmony community! Unfortunately there was someone that completing this quest in a faster time. We hope that this process showed you the easiness of Harmony and please continue to build Dapps on Harmony!

Hi @pjconleyy ,
May I know what’s my position in this contest? Am i not secured 3rd place too

This is my mistake, you were in fact 3rd place. Thank you for completing the #ONEquest and congratulations on coming in 3rd place! The 100 ONE have been sent to your wallet listed above. Please continue to use your 1Wallet and build Dapps on Harmony!

1 Like

Thanks @pjconleyy For your great support :heart:
My One Wallet Address Here, one1rm38d3n90zvstzw2azl4gp2msl2w6n6ryakptj

Rahman

Yes the ONE have been sent to your account. Thank you for completing this!

1 Like