ONEweekly Video Series Continuation Proposal

Name of Project

ONEweekly Video Series + Tutorial/Walkthrough

Proposal overview

Continuation of production for ONEweekly Video series (8 weekly videos)
Begin production of Tutorial/Walkthrough Videos (4 bi-weekly Videos)

Proposal ask

This proposal encompasses the creation of 8 ONEweekly Videos and 4 Tutorials/Walkthrough Videos to be captured/edited and delivered over the course of the next 8 weeks. These ONEweekly videos are used to inform the community of things happening within the Harmony ecosystem/partners. The Tutorials/Walkthrough are to be used to teach the crypto curious how to utilize all aspects of the blockchain.

$2000 per ONEweekly video
$1000 per Tutorial/Walkthrough Video

Metrics for success

Weekly completion of 6-11 minute video covering the aspects of the ONEweekly medium article
Bi-Weekly completion of Tutorial/Walkthrough Video

External links

10 Likes

Let’s do it! I support this proposal. The marketing Logan does is necessary. No one else is doing it on behalf of Harmony.

2 Likes

I’m so impressed with Logan’s videos. He is very articulate and presents himself and the information confidently. Without knowing the cost of his production/s I wonder if a portion of this amount could be used to promote his posts Youtube. It’s easy for me to share his content on Twitter, Telegram and Discord groups however most of these members are already our people within the Harmony One community. Logan clearly has access to high quality media equipment and his content is put together well. I think his videos should be reaching people outside our community and there should be some consideration on not only this great content but also how it can reach more people. This is the content I feel should be marketed.

3 Likes

Full support on this :blue_heart: would even love to see this as part of a DAO and their bounties

Is there a list what’s planned as tutorials?

3 Likes

:100: Fully support keeping these going as long as we can. Logan is top notch.

5 Likes

I totally :100: with :point_up_2: @mlotis !

It’s really hard to keep up with stuff that is happening all over the ecosystem. I do really enjoy the “ONEWeekly” format, as it gives a precise non-technical overview of what is happening.

Also the quality of the video production is at a professional level, and is in line with @adrianrobison and Robin Schmidt which I really enjoy, and in line with the corporate identity.

@Loge is really doing a great job presenting those topics and I percevive him as very engaged and professional. Props to you! :saluting_face:

4 Likes

I don’t have a list personally. I believe this will be provided by the Harmony communications department or communications lead (once hired)

3 Likes

Every one of the ONEweekly videos have been on point! This seems like a logical step in the right direction. Let’s keep this going!

5 Likes

The videos thus far have been awesome. I look forward to them every week.

Thanks for putting these together for the community!

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and assigned to @jbeltran on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

1 Like

Hey Ben and thanks for your support.The core team, specifically myself, is heavily involved in the creation of the series and each episode we publish. The process is most definitely a collaborative effort between me, @Loge, @Maba078, @Globey.one. But since the look, feel, and narrative are closely managed and monitored by the core team, and given that it’s important we keep these videos crafted specific to our brand and message, we have decided not to outsourced to a decentralized group but to keep it in-house.

As for tutorials, we have no specific list but we know these are needed, especially as we create the new website and ensure new visitors/users have tutorials that walk them through the Harmony ecosystem.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Working with you has been an absolute pleasure and I’m looking forward to collaborating on more top-notch content!

3 Likes

More ONEWeekly Videos! PLEASE!

Tutorials and educational content would be amazing!

@Loge has done a great job so far and the #HarmonyDeveloperDAO is here to support however we can when it comes to tutorials and educating the community!

Thank you everyone that has made these videos possible! :point_up: :blue_heart:

Edd!

1 Like

Hey @Loge:
Thank you for this proposal/continued.
The community can talk (I’m part of it too of course).

Your business card speaks for itself so I will directly pass the proposal to the internal team for a vote.
Meanwhile, I will let the community continue to express their opinions, which I predict will be positive due to the good reception that the previous videos have already had.

Best,
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart: :rocket:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Loge

Approved for a Bounty grant of $2000 per ONEweekly video & $1000 per Tutorial/Walkthrough Video. Congratulations to the team and welcome to the Harmony Ecosystem! :tada:

Looking forward to the initiative to launch on Harmony’s Mainnet with the milestones above.

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ

We’d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this channel to keep the community posted on this proposal’s progress!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m looking forward to hearing the community response and providing newcomers with tutorials and walkthrough videos. Very exciting day!

5 Likes

Videos are now complete
ONEweekly: ONEWeekly #6 : OpenSwap, SonicSwap, Chat with Harmony CTO - YouTube
Walkthrough/Interview: ONEWeekly Exclusive: Harmony CTO on 2022 Roadmap - YouTube

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada:. I love your work! :blue_heart:

1 Like

the two videos have been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

1 Like

This week’s video ONEweekly is now complete

2 Likes